HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one payment left on their version of the Tyrant via a UK store. It has it's faults but seems like it could still be a half decent piece. But a the Licker; regardless of the 1/4, price tag is lolarious :slap

Their sculpts for the most part are good enough, but they have weird color choices. Nemesis looked like a spray tanned Jersey Shore ******.

Price tag is expensive waiting til these drop.

What's funny is how capcom approves this. Jerry from pcs says these are hard to make bc 5 to 6 people have to make approvals

tumblr_inline_njhaafH1W51qfnfiq.gif

and what a boring stand... with that price you would think HCG would've given him some cool diorama.

I have one payment left on their version of the Tyrant via a UK store. It has it's faults but seems like it could still be a half decent piece. But the Licker; regardless of the 1/4, price tag is lolarious :slap

Their sculpts for the most part are good enough, but they have weird color choices. Nemesis looked like a spray tanned Jersey Shore ******.

We made fun of that thing ad nauseam years ago, good times :lol

:lol

For being the most succesful game, Resi4 has a massive lack in decent collectables. I just want a decent Leon, there has been none imo yet.

wheres that darn RE6 version!?:impatient:

For being the most succesful game, Resi4 has a massive lack in decent collectables. I just want a decent Leon, there has been none imo yet.

wheres that darn RE6 version!?:impatient:

Probably on hiatus. Too many super hero movies[Marvel movies] at the moment. Hot Toys can't be bother with such nonsense like RE6 figures.

And Gazombie will return in 1... 2... 3....

Better late than never!

I'm not happy the new Licker statue I've already got the Licker diorama which is a great piece so why would a want a 1/4 Licker on a boring black base?

I think I've defended HCG enough and now theve gone to a 1/4 scale which has messed up the line for me they are producing a character they have already done there's still MR X, Leon, Claire, Ada, Wesker, Hunter, Alexia, crimson head, Barry, Rebecca ect and they choose to do a 1/4 Licker? Bad move I won't be buying it would love to know who makes the business decisions for HCG.

Still getting Birkin only because he's one of my favourite characters and the statue is good, then looks like I'll be saving my money.

Gazombie - Did you get Tyrant from CDUK?

Should get mine next month once I've sent the final payment.

Edit: Scratch that, overlooked "Patiently waiting for HCG's G and Tyrant."

Better late than never!

I'm not happy the new Licker statue I've already got the Licker diorama which is a great piece so why would a want a 1/4 Licker on a boring black base?

I think I've defended HCG enough and now theve gone to a 1/4 scale which has messed up the line for me they are producing a character they have already done there's still MR X, Leon, Claire, Ada, Wesker, Hunter, Alexia, crimson head, Barry, Rebecca ect and they choose to do a 1/4 Licker? Bad move I won't be buying it would love to know who makes the business decisions for HCG.

Still getting Birkin only because he's one of my favourite characters and the statue is good, then looks like I'll be saving my money.

21jc10l.gif

Never thought I'd see the day.

Better late than never!

tumblr_inline_n5e8yl6BbU1rz6m9d.gif

Last edited:
Gazombie - Did you get Tyrant from CDUK?

Should get mine next month once I've sent the final payment.

Edit: Scratch that, overlooked "Patiently waiting for HCG's G and Tyrant."

Sorry been busy, I did get the Tyrant just haven't changed my sig.
I really like it, a lot of detail and good sculpt.
I'm still looking forward to getting Birkin he's not much bigger than Tyrant and Nemesis so won't look out of place.

The Licker decision has really baffled me and I'm not happy. I'll say it again bad move HCG!!
Why change the size of the line??
Why the boring black bases??
Why do characters you already have a statue for??
😡😡😡😡😡😡

I'm still looking forward to getting Birkin he's not much bigger than Tyrant and Nemesis so won't look out of place.
/QUOTE]

Nice!
- I'm not going to get Birken, but I will pick up a Mr X or Ghost Norman (highly, highly unlikely - but i can dream!) if announced.

The Licker decision has really baffled me and I'm not happy. I'll say it again bad move HCG!!
Why change the size of the line??
Why the boring black bases??
Why do characters you already have a statue for??
[

Yeah have you seen the price on CDUK for it?
- £290

1psEWzC.gif

Whole thing is pretty random.
If they were going to go for that size - 1/4 scale claire/leon/hunk from Res 2 would have been something that would have pulled me in, especially the former and latter.

/QUOTE]

Nice!
- I'm not going to get Birken, but I will pick up a Mr X or Ghost Norman (highly, highly unlikely - but i can dream!) if announced.

Yeah have you seen the price on CDUK for it?
- £290

1psEWzC.gif

Whole thing is pretty random.
If they were going to go for that size - 1/4 scale claire/leon/hunk from Res 2 would have been something that would have pulled me in, especially the former and latter.

Yeah strange pricing HCG selling licker $50 cheaper than Birkin but CD charging £5 more?

Would really like a MR X, nearly impossible they will release a ghost Norman lol

Very strange. It's all by the bye anyway, as I (like most people I'm sure) have no interest what so ever in that piece.

As for Ghost Norman: Hey I can dream! :rotfl

Back