HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3332.jpg

Why did you buy tyrant you know the price will drop

Well, I live in the UK and believe me when I say options are very limited. Yes the price may well drop, but ultimately it's the same old same old here - Import fees, taxes and carrier handling fees. Chances are it'll work out about the same anyway, where-as bought domestically I take the hit now and move on to the next thing on my watch list.

If I was non-UK based then yeahI would absolute hold off until the price drops; here - no. It's more a case of finding a distributor and getting one while you can or chancing your luck with non EU stuff - high shipping costs and the aforementioned import bonuses. :gah:

Well, I live in the UK and believe me when I say options are very limited. Yes the price may well drop, but ultimately it's the same old same old here - Import fees, taxes and carrier handling fees. Chances are it'll work out about the same anyway, where-as bought domestically I take the hit now and move on to the next thing on my watch list.

If I was non-UK based then yeahI would absolute hold off until the price drops; here - no. It's more a case of finding a distributor and getting one while you can or chancing your luck with non EU stuff - high shipping costs and the aforementioned import bonuses. :gah:

My thoughts exactly, if there is a price drop ir special offer in the US then after shipping and tax and import fees handling fees and anyone else who wants to take a few it works out the same so get it while you can from a UK distributor and have it on display soon as :)

I understand the whole europe thing. I had to buy GAYA Birkin and GAYA Tyrant from Europe. Tyrant was cheap ($120?) and Birkin was $180.

Yeah but there's always a chance that won't happen. Here if a distributor sells out, there is no guarantee that stock will replenish, i.e repeat order from the site.

Despite a few niggles I like the piece and I don't particularly want to postpone and try unknown locations, or worse eBay sellers further down the line.
- So I'm not saying it won't or can't happen, rather I'm /ok/ with paying the UK asking price now via a highly trusted distributor, getting my points to put toward future orders and indeed my loyalty bonus, over other places further down the line on the off change it might be cheaper.

I understand the whole europe thing. I had to buy GAYA Birkin and GAYA Tyrant from Europe. Tyrant was cheap ($120?) and Birkin was $180.

I paid £40 ($60?) for the Gaya Tyrant and £60 (90$?) for Gaya Birkin.
So annoying when you have to order from overseas.

Licker up for PO

2473459436f1b6059eb15f15db885b91.jpg

This is very tempting. I don't know if I should wait until these drop in price. They probably will right?

**** that. They're getting deep into their BOW line and still haven't produced one thing I'm interested in.

**** that. They're getting deep into their BOW line and still haven't produced one thing I'm interested in.

I have one payment left on their version of the Tyrant via a UK store. It has it's faults but seems like it could still be a half decent piece. But the Licker; regardless of the 1/4, price tag is lolarious :slap

Back