HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted a 1/4 scale of this statue. Quite disappointed with the base and the paint job is meh. But probably still get it
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Project a I don't think he'll drop that low. Those statues you mentioned were 1/6th scale. This is 1/4 scale. And 25 inch with such a small base? Man its gonna be a huge statue!

It says nemesis weighs 12lb Birkin weighs 35lb!! Its huge! It's my favourite character too 😃

Project a I don't think he'll drop that low. Those statues you mentioned were 1/6th scale. This is 1/4 scale. And 25 inch with such a small base? Man its gonna be a huge statue!

Then easy pass for me. :lol with their amazing paint jobs!

HCG statues aren't perfect but what in this world is?? They are still quality and at the right price. Nobody has come and seen my collection and said "oh the paint app is bad" " that doesn't look like them" "the sculpt is awful" "his coat should be darker" "her skin is to pale" blah blah. so haters get your head out of your @ss you don't like them you don't buy them simple isn't it. If your idea of fun is coming on here to hate at every resident evil statue HCG releases then I really feel sorry for you.

Seriously?

tumblr_inline_mtyx043gdQ1qlacrn.gif

Calm down and give me ****ing Norman from Revelations

Ghost Norman 1/4 statue in 'pissed off mode' would be the shiz

rainbow-vomit.gif

In the mean time I just put in an order for the Hollywood Collectables Tyrant.. stock apparently due next week, can't wait :panic:

Back