HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but enough with Alice I want claire . Not hating or anything but I like the game verse.

I concur! Screw Alice!!!! Give us Claire, William, HUNK, Mr. X, Tyrant, Barry, Leon, Ada, Alexia, Jill, Chris, Saddler, and NEMESIS before lame ol' Alice. Hell I'll take Salazar and Irving before Alice.

milla3.jpg

Totally preordered. Hot Toys is taking forever with the reveal. WTH will have on stationary and one to pose.

But this is the first Alice collectible...what do you mean enough? :lol

I jest of course, and would also like a Claire, film or game version (game preferable, obviously)

becuase she's just very annoying to me, i mean she is a terrible character and for some reason the main character in all 4 movie's. I just dont get her character, a ninja/security/telepath/superhuman its very out of taste for RE and I think she doesnt belong in the franchise but these are all my opnion so I dont mean to offend anybody.

looks good... enough. ht's face looks better imo.

1/4 is reserved for great or cool movies though, for me. for crap films, 1/6 is the ceiling. so i'll gladly wait for ht's version.

but there's no denying the appeal of a 1/4 booty like that for any collection.

Well, finally got around to get pics of my Play Arts Kai Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar figures.

re0g.jpg

re1f.jpg

Overall, nice figures but Chris' skin on his face looks like an orange peel and Sheva has too much, what seems to be eye shadow around her eyes...

Very steady figures, weapons are done nicely and the fine details are well done.

Well, finally got around to get pics of my Play Arts Kai Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar figures.

re0g.jpg

re1f.jpg

Overall, nice figures but Chris' skin on his face looks like an orange peel and Sheva has too much, what seems to be eye shadow around her eyes...

Very steady figures, weapons are done nicely and the fine details are well done.

I get the feeling Chris got a bit of roid rage and blackened poor Sheva's eyes. Or maybe she fell :dunno:lol

Great pics btw!

becuase she's just very annoying to me, i mean she is a terrible character and for some reason the main character in all 4 movie's. I just dont get her character, a ninja/security/telepath/superhuman its very out of taste for RE and I think she doesnt belong in the franchise but these are all my opnion so I dont mean to offend anybody.

No you are 100% correct. It has been proven by science that Alice is a lame character. Republicans and democrats all agree Alice sucks and even Jesus Christ himself said Alice is a lame character and shall burn in the eternal lake of fire day and night forever and ever!

I was joking, you didn't really need to answer :lol :duff

Q4 I guess.

I pre-ordered licker diorama last september. Almost a year it still not release yet.

Back