HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news from HCG

NEW LICENSE ANNOUNCEMENTS

RESIDENT EVIL 15th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
To celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Resident Evil, we are proud to announce that we have signed a licensing agreement to create a new line of products based on this popular franchise. This will include statues of classic video game characters including, Chris, Wesker, Tyrant, Jill, Nemesis, Leon etc.

wow the classic cast cant wait for this

Hopefully they use the models from the Resident Evil games on the Gamecube for the Stars team.

ALICE 1:4 SCALE STATUE FROM RESIDENT EVIL AFTERLIFE

milla15.jpg
milla9.jpg

Featuring for the first time ever an officially licensed and approved likeness of Milla Jovovich in her signature role as Alice - guns drawn ready to take on all the Umbrella Corporation bad guys!
This intricately detailed 1:4 scale statue stands approx 19" tall and is constructed from heavyweight polystone and then hand painted to the finest detail. It comes complete with a movie themed display base.

Limited to just 750 pieces worldwide!

The statue looks pretty good but why 1:4 scale :slap it not the same scale as The Axeman.

I'll wait for the Hot Toys Alice. Now if they decide to make a 1/4 scale mixed media Nemesis from games......

I like 1/6 scale for action figures, but when it comes to statues, I'm a fan of the 1/4 scale that the Sideshow premium formats are in.

I'm sorry but enough with Alice I want claire . Not hating or anything but I like the game verse.

Back