HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really cool. Perfect for the HT figures.

Am I crazy to think that a El Gigante statue would be awesome?

Tyrant?

I guess It will look similar like this one.

xge0001copy.jpg

Great news from HCG

NEW LICENSE ANNOUNCEMENTS

RESIDENT EVIL 15th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
To celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Resident Evil, we are proud to announce that we have signed a licensing agreement to create a new line of products based on this popular franchise. This will include statues of classic video game characters including, Chris, Wesker, Tyrant, Jill, Nemesis, Leon etc.

Great news from HCG

To celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Resident Evil, we are proud to announce that we have signed a licensing agreement to create a new line of products based on this popular franchise. This will include statues of classic video game characters including, Chris, Wesker, Tyrant, Jill, Nemesis, Leon etc.

:banana
:banana :banana
:banana :banana :banana
:banana :banana :banana :banana

I will buy a monster/creature because HT won't do.

Last edited:
Great news from HCG

Resident Evil 5 Albert Wesker :pray:

Back