Statue HCG Joker life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke with customer service at HC.. Joker will be shipping most likely in 2 weeks. Where did this Joker bust that was repainted or had it's paint app altered come from..??? This hasen't shipped at all yet and won't for two weeks. I'm confused by the prevuois posts showing this bust revised and as far as HC knows no one has received this bust yet...hmmmm something stinks in Denmark..... I'm looking forward to real in hand photos as mine won't be coming my way for a few months! I really enjoy Bobby's work very much and this and TDK will be great additions for me to represent a favorite film.

Last edited:
Just spoke with customer service at HC.. Joker will be shipping most likely in 2 weeks. Where did this Joker bust that was repainted or had it's paint app altered come from..??? This hasen't shipped at all yet and won't for two weeks. I'm confused by the prevuois posts showing this bust revised and as far as HC knows no one has received this bust yet...hmmmm something stinks in Denmark..... I'm looking forward to real in hand photos as mine won't be coming my way for a few months! I really enjoy Bobby's work very much and this and TDK will be great additions for me to represent a favorite film.

Cant tell you how but i know a few people already got thier busts.

Cant tell you how but i know a few people already got thier busts.

They must be factory paint samples possibly...not sure but either way I't doesn't really matter.. it just seemed to be a surprise to HC I think it looks great! The same bust will look a hundred different ways to a 100 different people...:) I look forward to displaying this and the 1:1 DK...:) The 6 pay makes it much easier on the pocket!

They must be factory paint samples possibly...not sure but either way I't doesn't really matter.. it just seemed to be a surprise to HC I think it looks great! The same bust will look a hundred different ways to a 100 different people...:) I look forward to displaying this and the 1:1 DK...:) The 6 pay makes it much easier on the pocket!

Agreed i also have the joker on the way and TDK on order with a payment plan.

When you say HC, Do you mean HCG?

Its a great felling isnt it?

I have to agree... been waiting on this for awhile...looking forward to displaying this along with the Batman TDK bust. My UPS tracking says it will be here Wednesday!

I posted something about the HCG customer service being really great to me on the Statues Forum board, and in 10 minutes was accused of working for HCG by some pud from Ireland, who didn't have his Bruce Lee bust on the day it was promised, so he pooped his diapers (I'm sure his mawmaw changed him) and hates HCG now for life. How pathetic! Also, I only live about 1200 miles from FL...so my commute to the office each day would be a bit long....LOL!

I just got my JOKER BUST and it looks WAY better in person than in most photos taken by members. i was planning to have it repainted but not anymore

I think that members are just using bad lighting or too much flash, not sure, but if your a DARK KNIGHT fan than get one. The cloth shirt and tie are a nice touch.

The paint job could have been better, especially for the high price, but trust me its just fine. For those who ordered one, you will be pleased.

HCG did not SCREW-UP Bobby's sculpt.

Last edited:
I just got my JOKER BUST and it looks WAY better in person than in most photos taken by members. i was planning to have it repainted but not anymore

I think that members are just using bad lighting or too much flash, not sure, but if your a DARK KNIGHT fan than get one. The cloth shirt and tie are a nice touch.

The paint job could have been better, especially for the high price, but trust me its just fine. For those who ordered one, you will be pleased.

HCG did not SCREW-UP Bobby's sculpt.

Great news to read.. mine will arrive tomorrow.

Back