HCG Ghostbusters Lifesize Slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh damn! I've will have the same problem too with my narrow staircase going to my room. I hope this Slimer is a masterpiece and hope that yours is okay and nothing broke with that huge hole in the box. Thanks a whole bunch will look forward to seeing your photos and of course your thoughts on him.

Oh and by the way congrats!

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! Get that Slimer out ASAP and take pics please! Damn that's a big box! [emoji50]

I definitely will need to rent a truck to get him home.

Hold tight. The wife says she may let me unbox him tonight. If I open it up tonight it is for you bud.

Oh man thanks! I'm so looking forward to getting this even though he is crackless ha ha.

IMG_0346.jpg

He is built pretty solid. He looks pretty spot on to the prototype images. He does NOT have the butt crack. He comes with the base and you insert the pole through the base then through him. There is a small metal rod that goes in the pole where he rests on. I was really worried because I could hear rattling when he was still in the box and pulling him out. There is some materials inside the hollowed out body, but nothing major and no damage from what I can tell.

He looks pretty good and is solid. But I really don't think he was this big. I wish he were a bit smaller.

image.jpg

Thanks for the pics SpiderHulkThing! Hows the paintjob?

Pretty good. I don't see any glaring issues. Weird how his teeth loot rotten and so smooth at the same time. He really has a presence to him. Almost too much as he will distract from my other goodies. And sorry for the mess. He didn't fit where he was supposed to go. Only complaint is he is too big.

View attachment 307308

He is built pretty solid. He looks pretty spot on to the prototype images. He does NOT have the butt crack. He comes with the base and you insert the pole through the base then through him. There is a small metal rod that goes in the pole where he rests on. I was really worried because I could hear rattling when he was still in the box and pulling him out. There is some materials inside the hollowed out body, but nothing major and no damage from what I can tell.

He looks pretty good and is solid. But I really don't think he was this big. I wish he were a bit smaller.

View attachment 307309

Man he is big, okay now I'm panicking! I have the same E.T. And he towers over him so now I have to rethink my space but oh yes I am going to make him fit in my room somehow. Thanks SpiderHulkThing for sharing, the big problem will definitely be his arms as they extend out. I will certainly be a challenge in my room.

How tall is he with the stand? Can you see the stand tube through his mouth? Still no crack, etc.

Max Power

Sorry for the lack of pics guys but I received mine last week (23 out of 50) and he is wayyyyy bigger than I expected :\ He's pretty great though, but right now, he is still semi wrapped up cause I honestly have no idea exactly where he is going to stay. I also heard rattling inside but as far as I can tell, there is no damage either.

Man he is big, okay now I'm panicking! I have the same E.T. And he towers over him so now I have to rethink my space but oh yes I am going to make him fit in my room somehow. Thanks SpiderHulkThing for sharing, the big problem will definitely be his arms as they extend out. I will certainly be a challenge in my room.

How tall is he with the stand? Can you see the stand tube through his mouth? Still no crack, etc.

Max Power

Stands about 4 feet tall. Maybe a little taller. And no, the poll is not visible. It does not even go near the mouth. There is something that blocks it from doing so. The pics below are the inside of the body cavity. I think the rattling is residue glue. It's dirty inside as you can see, but it's not like I'll be digging around in there. And the butt looks just like the prototype. No butt crack. But yes his arm stretching is big. At least 3 1/2 feet. I figured ET would be a good size comparison. I just don't see slimer being that much bigger than him. I think he is just too big. But he's growing on me. Just hoping the wife is kidding about presenting divorce papers.

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

And sorry if the pics are sideways. don't know to to flip it.

Stands about 4 feet tall. Maybe a little taller. And no, the poll is not visible. It does not even go near the mouth. There is something that blocks it from doing so. The pics below are the inside of the body cavity. I think the rattling is residue glue. It's dirty inside as you can see, but it's not like I'll be digging around in there. And the butt looks just like the prototype. No butt crack. But yes his arm stretching is big. At least 3 1/2 feet.

View attachment 307342

View attachment 307343

And sorry if the pics are sideways. don't know to to flip it.

Thanks! I'm thinking if the box is just a plain old standard HCG box I may just ditch the box at the shop take him out and maybe he'll fit in my car I'll just secure well but I guess it comes down to those arms if he is going to fit through a standard sedan door. Since you have him what do think SpiderHulkThing, you think it's possible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm thinking if the box is just a plain old standard HCG box I may just ditch the box at the shop take him out and maybe he'll fit in my car I'll just secure well but I guess it comes down to those arms if he is going to fit through a standard sedan door. Since you have him what do think SpiderHulkThing, you think it's possible?

The only box he has is the shipping box I original showed a pic of. There is no other box like premium formats etc. That's why I was upset about the hole in the box because I could see his hand inside and it as right there. He has a styrofoam slab on the bottom, the top, and four styrofoam pillars total, with one on each side. I forgot to mention that it comes with two screws to connect the base to the stand. Be sure that if you ditch the box that you have all the contents as follows:

Slimer
Stand base
Stand rod
Two Screws
Metal rod that goes into the stand
Allen wrench (AKA Hex wrench)
Edition size plaque (only for exclusive version)

I would say he might be able to fit inside the back of your car, but angling him right may take effort to get him in and out. He will need the whole back of the car. I would bring two pillows to put one under each arm. He is awkward to carry, but you can probably carry him fine by yourself. But you may want help to fit him in. He is sturdy enough to survive an accidental bump on the car door, but I wouldn't want to push it as I don't know how it might affect the paint. You don't need his stand attached for the ride home. He should sit fine. Again, prop with pillows and if you have someone who can make sure he stays put it will help. Just make sure to watch traffic as I'm sure you will be turning heads!

The only box he has is the shipping box I original showed a pic of. There is no other box like premium formats etc. That's why I was upset about the hole in the box because I could see his hand inside and it as right there. He has a styrofoam slab on the bottom, the top, and four styrofoam pillars total, with one on each side. I forgot to mention that it comes with two screws to connect the base to the stand. Be sure that if you ditch the box that you have all the contents as follows:

Slimer
Stand base
Stand rod
Two Screws
Metal rod that goes into the stand
Allen wrench (AKA Hex wrench)
Edition size plaque (only for exclusive version)

I would say he might be able to fit inside the back of your car, but angling him right may take effort to get him in and out. He will need the whole back of the car. I would bring two pillows to put one under each arm. He is awkward to carry, but you can probably carry him fine by yourself. But you may want help to fit him in. He is sturdy enough to survive an accidental bump on the car door, but I wouldn't want to push it as I don't know how it might affect the paint. You don't need his stand attached for the ride home. He should sit fine. Again, prop with pillows and if you have someone who can make sure he stays put it will help. Just make sure to watch traffic as I'm sure you will be turning heads!

Thank you!
Well while it's a bummer that there is no actual box with him it's kind of good for me (that is one less big box I have to keep) and this guy is one collectible I am not selling so I'm good to ditch the box,but you are right I need to bring someone with me to hold in the backseat if I go that direction.

You've been most helpful and I called my guy about him and he told me he is arranging the freight delivery now so I should have him in about 1-2 weeks depending on when he schedules the drop off.
Well enjoy your Slimer he looks real nice and I love the fact that he is a solid one piece collectible-I hate it when you have to connect pieces or appendages you can always see the seams or often they accidentally fall off and break when you're moving the collectible.

Take care and happy collecting!

Max Power

Penmani you have some awesome stuff there . I had a honey monster when i was little ... man I loved him lol.
Slimer looks awesome. They did a great job on him. I cant pay the shipping to get him to the uk so may try and get the neca version as it looks pretty decent to me.
But this is really awesome. Congrats guys :)

Couldnt you put the back seats down and go thru the boot ? You might be able to break the box down flat and squeeze the inner packaging in somehow... ?

Hope it works out ok bud . He'll look epic in your set up.

Penmani you have some awesome stuff there . I had a honey monster when i was little ... man I loved him lol.
Slimer looks awesome. They did a great job on him. I cant pay the shipping to get him to the uk so may try and get the neca version as it looks pretty decent to me.
But this is really awesome. Congrats guys :)

Thanks man, shipping was extortionate but paid the retail with 8pay so it didn't hit the credit cards just as hard. I spotted that 50" Honey Monster on eBay for £40, couldny resist!!

Thanks man, shipping was extortionate but paid the retail with 8pay so it didn't hit the credit cards just as hard. I spotted that 50" Honey Monster on eBay for £40, couldny resist!!

Nice. Yea i would have snapped him up for 340 too lol. He's really cool. Dam I want this slimer lol.

Back