HCG Edward Scissorhands 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video and nice collection! I have a few HCG pieces and am currently ten paying the ALIENS Power Loader from them. I think they do a good job all around. Sure, some of their output was not so great but that's with every company.

Thanks for the video, can't wait to get the statue soon. I hope slimer will be shipped next month.

Finally pick mine up from the post office today. As a huge fan of the movie I gotta say this piece is worth every $. And this is coming from someone who had to pay about an extra $200 in import tax, fees ect ect ect.

Saw this at SDCC this year and had to have it! This statue is fantastic I absolutely love it!

2A65D46B-8D56-4EA1-9928-3CD58E322559.jpg

This is still on my hit list at some point. Did the exclusive come with the plaque or did you make this up yourself?

The exclusive is the bust which is nice and heavy really impressed with it. I got this on eBay and the guy threw it in with it it’s a nice aluminum plate you can get them custom made here. https://amcustomplaques.com/

You should get this statue the detail is really incredible I was actually shocked with the sculpt it rivals with the best honestly I love it

I've been looking at this one for awhile. It really deserves more love I think. It does look like Depp, not spot on, but good enough. I can do without the ice sculpture as I know its exclusive to HC only, but I can find this piece for cheaper without it. Very nice plaque too. i may have to order one.

It deserves a lot more love to me I was completely surprised by how good it was when I got it. I ordered it because I am a big fan and wanted it regardless. The ex makes it pop though I would spend a little more for it to be honest

Back