HCG Aliens Chestburster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic The MadHOG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Land Of The True Scotsman (Yes Peeps I Don't Own A
:monkey5Very cool:D

HCG Aliens Chestburster

aliens_chestburster_1.jpg

Just got email about this. Looks pretty nice, but I have way too much on order already. Hmmm... No chestbursters in my collection though. And I agree, they seem to have the exclusive switched on this one. The bloody should be exclusive to HCG, but then how many clean versions would actually sell? Will be watching.

I like it so its been ordered! I was thinking about getting the Master Replicas Hybrid Chestburster for quite some time now but I think this is a lot better.

Better if it were a full maquette of the creature (i.e. Hybrid or SS queen)

I e-mailed them and asked about the base....not heard back yet as to if it is a final design or not....however, I e-mailed before that and asked about the statue itself....what it is made out of ( I thought it might be cheap rubber or something) but it is made out of solid polystone! They told me that it has some heft to it! That's a plus for me...I may order the bloody version, yet!

I like mine better.

cc1.jpg

It reminds me of these t-shirts that used to be advertised in the back of Fangoria back in the early 80s. They were in 3-D with a piece of rubber sticking out. They had an ax, a face ripping through your chest and my favorite, a chestburster.

Does anybody know what I am talking about?

Luis

Back