HCG Aliens Chestburster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email about this one aswell, sweet looking model but would like to see more detail of the base.

It reminds me of these t-shirts that used to be advertised in the back of Fangoria back in the early 80s. They were in 3-D with a piece of rubber sticking out. They had an ax, a face ripping through your chest and my favorite, a chestburster.

Does anybody know what I am talking about?

Luis

YES!!! I remember those T's, very cool for their time..:lol

Full 1:1 would have been better. I think MR Hybrid is the best one out there. I wish there was an original chestburster just like it.

Full 1:1 would have been better. I wish there was an original chestburster just like it.

Those are the same things keeping me from ordering this 'burster. I'm a bigger fan of the original film, and therefore try to collect more items from that film. If this had been from the molds of the original film, then I would have ordered. Still, looks pretty cool, except for the base.

They got back to me. The base is the final design.

I am still in the fence about this one.

I like it, but I am not motivated to jump on it right away, like I did on the Pulse Rifle and Legolas Bow!

It reminds me of these t-shirts that used to be advertised in the back of Fangoria back in the early 80s. They were in 3-D with a piece of rubber sticking out. They had an ax, a face ripping through your chest and my favorite, a chestburster.

Does anybody know what I am talking about?

Luis

You mean like one of these? :D

And yes, its from my personal collection. :joy

This is one of those rare times, where I have to definitely say that I personally like my (much cheaper) Palisades piece better. Here are some pics of my Palisades Chestbuster:

anyone get theirs yet? Looks good and the price is reasonable. Some are saying they don't like how the blood turned out. Here's a pic from someone on statue forum:

p1000064l.jpg

I'm sure nobody cares since this is not Hot Toys or Terminator:rolleyes:. The alien is permanently attached to the base and it has a nice weight to it. :cool: The detail on the body and arms is not too sharp, but it's still a cool piece. :D

DSCF0573.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0577.jpg

DSCF0582.jpg

DSCF0583.jpg

Back