HCG Aliens Armored Personnel carrier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was thinking, but it's not really supposed to have an elaborate paint scheme.

It is hard to judge how good it is from those pics, I did find this vid on the Tube, and looks to me that it may not be as good as I was hoping!!!!!

Looks good to me. Not sure what else could make it look better. Maybe some added wear/battle damage.

Yeah, the design is what it is really. Do the wheels turn? I'd have them turned if I owned this, just so it looks less like a giant block.

Yeah, the design is what it is really. Do the wheels turn? I'd have them turned if I owned this, just so it looks less like a giant block.

Wheels turn, so do the turrets

Is it just me or does the finish seem a little glossy? The paint in the pics on their site looks much flatter than what I'm seeing in that video. And that wiggly turret....well it's a wiggly turret.

Crap. Now I'm on the fence about this. I've been paying on it but now I'm wondering if I could move what I've paid towards it to the Powerloader instead....

Is it just me or does the finish seem a little glossy? The paint in the pics on their site looks much flatter than what I'm seeing in that video. And that wiggly turret....well it's a wiggly turret.

Crap. Now I'm on the fence about this. I've been paying on it but now I'm wondering if I could move what I've paid towards it to the Powerloader instead....

The paint job is flat in person. The turret works fine.

42c36a544fe1c0b92563f69c50164aae.jpg
b8cc45537baf75209334204fe97bfd85.jpg
d21bb546b7b0945a87655bf4445bc0eb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dcdb7050552ac7a6cd4d326ffa357185.jpg

Looks great...but 500$ is a lot of money for a massive model like this.I think for the price it should possible to show in the cockpit.

I so wanted for this to be good....
It's lacking features, looks just like a block of clay. Would have been so much better if they made the panelss and door's lines more pronounced. The doors on this don't even look like they could open, but as just a bulge in the silhouette.
Comparing to this model, it looks like a brick...
11188282_1093248857368813_3236645557759688041_n.jpg

I don't know that one looks like it's the wrong colors and extra weathering to me.

This one need a lot of light.

You could wait for memorial day next year when it's 20% off again. That's what I did. :rock

apcbacklot1.jpg

How long is the actual vehicle? The description says 20" but is that including the base?

Back