HCG Aliens Armored Personnel carrier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I have zero interest for light features I will never use because I will remove the batteries to avoid linkage.
Voilà.

who called it a prop?

Oh don't you start!

It's not a bloody statue! (and I don't really care what it's called) :rotfl

Here ya go. Yeah, i'm bored!...

2ib2o3l.png

Last edited:
Maybe if hot toys make the apc I might buy it but for that price there should be an opening center compartment like so

scratch_08_apcclosetnsm.jpg

to let you view inside and also working lights inside the cockpit and outside the vehicle not to mention movable turrets, wheels and sliding inside door. Its just too static a piece to justify spending that kind of money on.

Last edited:
Maybe if hot toys make the apc I might buy it but for that price there should be an opening center compartment like so

View attachment 113385

to let you view inside and also working lights inside the cockpit and outside the vehicle not to mention movable turrets, wheels and sliding inside door. Its just too static a piece to justify spending that kind of money on.

dude, that would be absolutely amazing! one can wish

:yess: I love it, I have wanted an accurate model of this since I was a kid and they made those horrible toy vehicles that weren't even in the movie. Price is high but I gotta have it, I preordered thru bbts they have it for no strings attached preorder $499

:yess: I love it, I have wanted an accurate model of this since I was a kid and they made those horrible toy vehicles that weren't even in the movie. Price is high but I gotta have it, I preordered thru bbts they have it for no strings attached preorder $499

Same deal with HCG direct.

Back