HCG Aliens Armored Personnel carrier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this were scaled to the NECA figures I'd consider it. 1:18 though...that's GI-JOE size if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah I think so. There are some 1:18 figures coming out but they are Aliens from the colonial marines game. No word on marines yet but they said if the aliens sold well they might make some... They would be from the game though.

And there's the old hot toys snap kits in 1:18 scale. Man I wish I Had those now!

It's not a statue though. If you read the description, it has moving parts and rolling wheels.

Um it is a statue, its made of polystone. Just cause the wheels move doesnt not make it a statue. Its solid polystone bro.

I actually prefer their "vehicles"... like the Hunter Killer Tank and Aerial maquettes.

Those are replicas of production maquettes too.

This is a similar concept I think but this is something new and based off the original blueprints.

I just saw the production APC blueprints on Ebay sell for $500 and they claimed them to be the originals :huh

Last edited:
Um it is a statue, its made of polystone. Just cause the wheels move doesnt not make it a statue. Its solid polystone bro.

We'll have to agree to disagree. "The APC features moveable gun turrets and rotating wheels." For this vehicle, what additional articulation do you want? A sliding door?

Looks like hcg is taking a page out of SS play book. A 20inch total recall police car with more detail is $330. Same 20inch alien apc with close to monocolor is $500.

I will still get it, but I don't have to like it!

Looks like hcg is taking a page out of SS play book. A 20inch total recall police car with more detail is $330. Same 20inch alien apc with close to monocolor is $500.

I will still get it, but I don't have to like it!

Yeah but the new total recall movie was such a piece of **** HCG were probably paid to take the licence :lol

We'll have to agree to disagree. "The APC features moveable gun turrets and rotating wheels." For this vehicle, what additional articulation do you want? A sliding door?

that's fine, we don't have to agree, .....but seriously bro. you're seriously kidding yourself if you don't consider this a statue. there are lots and lots of statues that have moveable pieces, and interchangeable pieces, doesn't change the fact it still is a statue. especially when its made of polystone. i mean come on. if say, the hot toys tumbler was made of solid polystone (just like this), no interior (solid polystone), and had moveable wheels (just like this)....would you also still consider it not a statue? yeah i highly doubt it. cause it'd be a statue. there's absolutely nothing wrong with it being a statue, but hey, whatever works for you i guess. it still looks ace and all, i'm just not a huge fan of statue vehicles.

a statue of a person with moving parts is not a statue to me anyway... it's a figure with crappy articulation :lol

a statue of a person with moving parts is not a statue to me anyway... it's a figure with crappy articulation :lol

that can be true i guess :lol but seriously, i mean, am i wrong? or am i totally off base here? if its made of solid polystone its a statue is it not? chime in guys.

Who cares what it is. Simple design but looks badass. Price is a little steep though.

I guess I just think of it as a replica. Too bad they didn't have access to the radio controlled model. The real one doesn't really fit the command center inside so not sure what they could have done with that.

Last edited:
I guess I just think of it as a replica. Too bad they didn't have access to the radio controlled model. The real one doesn't really fit the command center inside so not sure what they could have done with that.

too bad its not 1/6 scale and an actual vehicle where we could put the HT 1/6 colonial marines inside :lol i couldn't even imagine how large that would be. its fun just to imagine sometimes i suppose..just the possibility of it would blow my mind.

read a comment from a Sculptor on another forum. Turns out they may have had access to the original model.

1/6 scale and able to fit 14 people in it... that would be something...

This is a 1/6th scale APC I saw on Your Props. There wasn’t much info to go with it other than “This is a scratch-built, 1/6 scale running model with a complete interior, lights and sound.”

Aliens-1-6-scale-USCM-APC-1.jpg

Wow! I've never seen anyone get so worked up about the definition of a product...
Especially when they are wrong :slap

'A Statue is a sculpture representing one or more people or animals'

'A Prop Replica is a collectible recreation of a movie or television prop that is intended to accurately re-create the item as it appeared in the original media'

Last edited:
Wow! I've never seen anyone get so worked up about the definition of a product...
Especially when they are wrong :slap

'A Statue is a sculpture representing one or more people or animals'

'A Prop Replica is a collectible recreation of a movie or television prop that is intended to accurately re-create the item as it appeared in the original media'
So it's a bust then?

Back