Hcg alien or adi predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HCG ALIEN OR ADI PREDALIEN 1:1 BUST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought i would start a poll to see what you guys would choose. I'm having a toss up between the two since i doubt i have space for both.

i like both ! but i voted ADI Predalien ! its a "new" character ! its very big and the sculp is more than AMAZING !

im crazy for the Alien . but i prefere the Aliens Alien Worrior Life Size Bust by the beloved SIDESHOW !!

I dont know what the HcG is...but the Predalien is total ass. ^^^^ty creature, ^^^^ty design, just a big headed goofy piece of ^^^^.

So the other one.

Check the sig! I'm a diehard original Giger Alien fan. My all time number one movie, and probably will be for life.

Actually i'm leaning to the alien myself. feels more iconic than the predalien. But the predalien would be a great companion piece for my wolf bust :p decisions decisions...

Is there a price set on the PredAlien et?

Nope, which is actually making the decision harder for me. I have 4 more days to decide, then i have to put a $300 deposit for the Alien if i want it :monkey1

I say if you can swing both you should. I just made my first payment on the HCG Alien and there is no way I'm missing out on the Predalien. They both look wicked. :rock

Hard decision. One is the iconic original Giger Alien that started it all, and the proto looks great and very accurate.

But the Predalien is more grotesque, visually shocking/appealing, more of an action piece, and most importantly its half Predator! :D
Also it doesnt hurt that its from Sideshow baby!

I dont think either one is destined for my shelves though but we'll see.

A L I E N.

Its the movie that started it all. Its a much better design , comes from a much better movie and is just overall a better piece. :rock

A L I E N.

Its the movie that started it all. Its a much better design , comes from a much better movie and is just overall a better piece. :rock

EDIT :

I have no idea how I double posted then. :confused:
Sorry !. :eek:

No question about it: ALIEN!!!
It's beem awhile since I saw the pics, but I believe the predalien "bust" is just a head on a base. Similar to how the Wolf head was done. The alien is a true bust and at a great price for such an impressive work of art. Not being from sideshow is probably why it isn't more popular.

A L I E N.

I agree.

I'm definately getting the 1:1 HCG Alien bust.

Although, if I have the money, I'd get the 1:1 Predalien bust as well.

Alien.No contest
This exact original concept also connects to something more than a movie-replica and a beautiful collectible in it's own right. It's a piece of the great artist Giger's work.
One of the great surrealist artists of all time.
I'd pick this over the Alien Warrior, too.

i agree that the alien is more iconic and such, but since i dont have a single alien piece in my collection and i dont intend on ever having one, i gotta go with the predalien, she just looks more bad ass looking

Back