Statue HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snaggle tooth Selene!! hahahahaha!!

dut5.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl

Here's a little video I made of my Selene

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc3ILdUkGEM[/ame]

Cool! I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your ninja Alice as well, whenever you get around to taking photos of Selene.

28heir7.jpg

This is just to compare the scale when placed side-by-side:
2v9oqbo.jpg

a11zwk.jpg

I received mine. It came with a paint chip in the back of the jacket and the base was hollow because as soon as I picked it up, you can hear something shaking around inside. When I unboxed it, I wasnt all that thrilled with it either. From her nose and above, you can clearly tell the accuracy is there. Anything below isnt accurate. Its the jaw structure and the open mouth that if perfected would have made the statue 100% Selene. I didnt like it.

No chips on mine. But I did also hear something rattling loose in the base, like a loose screw. I just ignored it since there are not supposed to be any screw attachments in the base. I know it is not easy to get the perfect sculpt or paint especially when it is based on a real life actress rather than a comiquette. So far, I am pleased with this statue even though it may not be totally acceptable to some of you. To me, it is a close representation of Kate Beckinsale. IMO, the smaller HCG 1/9 scale of Selene looks more off than this 1/4 scale.

I decided to keep my Selene !
I was in contact with HCG and they said that my Selene is how she is supposed to look , they also sent me a photo of a crossed-eye Selene to compare.

On the left the photo from HCG and on the right my Selene:
s879.jpg

My local store also checked their stock and most of them are like mine "normal" , and a few were much worse !

Re: HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statuhe

Phenomenal photos Mirak. It's nuts that this is not yet sold out

Re: HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statuhe

Phenomenal photos Mirak. It's nuts that this is not yet sold out

i'm not surprised. makes sense to me. the head sculpt is absolutely horrendous. everything else looks stunning, but the face absolutely kills the entire piece for me. I for one really wanted this piece, but obviously had to pass for that reason only. it really was a shame seeing how I still don't have one quality selene piece in my collection. I really hope someone else gets a chance to get a crack at making her again.

Re: ХГЧ 1/4 selene смерти дилер statuhe

Its getting there...for now I think of Alien Nation and Star Trek the Motion Picture

I def pic it up except for the portrait, I think the sculpt is fine but more the paint apps look cheap and poorly done. I love KB, easily one of the prettiest ladies on Earth and I even have sat through the horrible movies she's made just to watch her...creeper style haha.

Back