HCG 1:4 Jeepers Creepers Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah I saw the EX for $600 and it will never be that much lol.

I was thinking it'd probably be around $400, maybe. I haven't seen it for sale. I doubt it's highly sought after?

Is the COH really worth an extra $150-200? Probably not.

Yah I saw the EX for $600 and it will never be that much lol.

I was thinking it'd probably be around $400, maybe. I haven't seen it for sale. I doubt it's highly sought after?

Is the COH really worth an extra $150-200? Probably not.

The exclusive head is awesome, but i dont display him with it as i feel the head with the hat is more iconic.

I think its and awesome statue.

If i was you, id just get the normal version. Its such a fair price for what ya get.

The exclusive head is so cool!!! So much detail. I will never display the regular head.

Were you the one on FB telling me to get the EX? And posted pictures? :lol

Will be the proud owner of #40 out of 150...thanks to adegregorio....will be here next week!

Yeppp. The ex head is so amazing. That's why I went that route. Can't wait!
People say hes more 1/5...oh well!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ooohh. I didn't read it yet but I looked at the pic. It's the chick, right? Cause it looks like it takes after her, more.

Here's some shots of my new piece! Super rad. Not a big fan of the dead head paint app but everything else is FLAWLESS! This is a very heavy statue. Very high quality for hcg standards.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's a cool statue and from a movie that I enjoy very much, but I guess I just don't personally consider it iconic enough for me drop $300 and keep it on a shelf next to Freddy and Jason and the likes. But it does look like a great statue. Kudos to everyone who has this/is going to pick this up, looks fantastic.

Going to end up buying a metal license plate and weathering it like the movie. Should make a nice addition!

Decided to make a stand for the extra head. Added a somewhat movie accurate Bat out of hell sign. I think it's impressive that I didn't use wood stain but watered down acrylic.... It works even better than wood stain. Cheaper too!

6c2dd17edd4842a5b4522732d49df1e8.jpg

d1e14ba4ce0eec037217ed0b23a4d40c.jpg

20r64i9.jpg

Got the license plate yesterday and did all the damage I could to it today.

Originally looked like this:

before.jpg

And now it looks like this (compared to the HERO plate in the movie)

96x4zb.png

So many little details, and it's not the most accurate, but I think I nailed it for the most part (I hope lol!)

Attachments

• REPLICA.jpg
    REPLICA.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 100
Back