HCG 1:4 Jeepers Creepers Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a couple of pics to see the size. hes alot smaller than jason, prob a tiny bit smaller than freddy just the base is alot thinner than the freddy one which makes it look abit smaller but the actual size of the statues without the base freddy is pretty much same size

once again sorry for the crap pics

8x0dio.jpg

2vj7aj5.jpg

:clap wow! So cool looking. Tempted to get one now. Thanks for the pics bro!

here is a couple of pics to see the size. hes alot smaller than jason, prob a tiny bit smaller than freddy just the base is alot thinner than the freddy one which makes it look abit smaller but the actual size of the statues without the base freddy is pretty much same size

once again sorry for the crap pics

8x0dio.jpg

2vj7aj5.jpg

Is this a 1/4 scale? He seems smaller next to Freddy and Jason. I know the base is flat. How about the statue itself in size compare to Freddy?

Is this a 1/4 scale? He seems smaller next to Freddy and Jason. I know the base is flat. How about the statue itself in size compare to Freddy?

lol you must have missed my earlier post. i said

"just measured both statues without the bases freddy stands 470mm (just over 18") and the creeper stands 460mm (18")"

so basically the freddy is 1cm called than the creeper. Thats measuring without the base. I measured from bottom of there feet to the top of both freddy and the creepers hats

lol you must have missed my earlier post. i said

"just measured both statues without the bases freddy stands 470mm (just over 18") and the creeper stands 460mm (18")"

so basically the freddy is 1cm called than the creeper. Thats measuring without the base. I measured from bottom of there feet to the top of both freddy and the creepers hats

Hmmm I think he could probably do with being an inch taller, since Breck is 4 inches taller than Englund. I don't mind horror villain statues being larger than life, the Part III Jason PF is a good example.
Your room looks ace Phil congrats.

Hmmm I think he could probably do with being an inch taller, since Breck is 4 inches taller than Englund. I don't mind horror villain statues being larger than life, the Part III Jason PF is a good example.
Your room looks ace Phil congrats.

yeah i agree abit bigger would have been awesome

thanks about the room, its my home theater room, its filled with all my horror items haha

Yeah , I was interested in this but it does look a little on the small side , particularly next to Jason ( I guess everyone does though ). :lol

Just got this statue, and I am very impressed, the pictures really dont do it justice, honest this thing in the flesh is amazing.

I have Sideshow pieces that are good but the detail on the face on this is truly awesome.
Get this exclusive version while you still can.

Just got this statue, and I am very impressed, the pictures really dont do it justice, honest this thing in the flesh is amazing.

I have Sideshow pieces that are good but the detail on the face on this is truly awesome.
Get this exclusive version while you still can.

Yeah its an awesome statue. Defiantly worth picking it up. I love it. Exclusive version is great to get to swsp heads at time to time

How much is the ex worth nowadays?

Thinking of picking this up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How much is the ex worth nowadays?

Thinking of picking this up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

$600 u.s for the exclusive on ebay right now. I did see it cheaper a little while ago.

HCG Exclusive Jeepers Creepers 1 4 Scale Statue w Extra Head NT Sideshow RARE | eBay

$270 for the normal version

Jeepers Creepers The Creeper 1 4 Scale Statue HCG Justin Long Horror NIB | eBay

as you can prob see from my previous posts, this is an awesome statue.

Would i pay 600 for the exclusive? probably not, but i would easily get the regular version for that price.

Back