HCG 1:4 Jeepers Creepers Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course :)

Wow can't wait, I know many hates this movie. But I'm a huge fan of it. I'm a huge horror fan. I would love to buy this but take take the plunge yet. You are brave to spend so much on it. Hope it turns out great. If so I might want this too. :) can't wait for the next movie... Btw this statue really is ex or fail. Really by the extra head!! Congrats to anyone who got the ex!

Wow can't wait, I know many hates this movie. But I'm a huge fan of it. I'm a huge horror fan. I would love to buy this but take take the plunge yet. You are brave to spend so much on it. Hope it turns out great. If so I might want this too. :) can't wait for the next movie... Btw this statue really is ex or fail. Really by the extra head!! Congrats to anyone who got the ex!

Why not get it on Flex pay and spread the cost?
Also one of my favourite Films, and I cant wait for JK 3 Cathederal this summer, which should be around the time I get the statue :yess:

Get an exclusive now before they sell out :slap

I couldn't resist! I ordered the ex with a 6 payment flex pay! Should be around right before Halloween, which should be perfect!

:hi5: Yeah that exclusive head does look great don't it, when I saw the detail on the video I had to get it :D

received the statue yesterday and im pretty happy with it. Would have been better with real clothing but i got this statue knowing it wasnt going to have it. Over all the paint work is very good, figure looks great. Its something different which is what i like. I got the exclusive one... but im not sure what head to display it with... the exclusive head is great but everyone know the creeper because of him hat..... decisions decisions

sorry about the crap quality pics ill get some better pics done soon for everyone

fd51si.jpg

2nlbptj.jpg

2r7qblk.jpg

r1c2mu.jpg

received the statue yesterday and im pretty happy with it. Would have been better with real clothing but i got this statue knowing it wasnt going to have it. Over all the paint work is very good, figure looks great. Its something different which is what i like. I got the exclusive one... but im not sure what head to display it with... the exclusive head is great but everyone know the creeper because of him hat..... decisions decisions

sorry about the crap quality pics ill get some better pics done soon for everyone

fd51si.jpg

2nlbptj.jpg

2r7qblk.jpg

r1c2mu.jpg

that looks awesome.

fd51si.jpg

2nlbptj.jpg

2r7qblk.jpg

r1c2mu.jpg

I want that!

fd51si.jpg

2nlbptj.jpg

2r7qblk.jpg

r1c2mu.jpg

:horror wow! The ex head is a big winner! Love it! Hey what myers is that in the back pic?

that myers is the NECA statue set with dr loomis. Pretty good set :) they made a statue version and a 6 inch version aswell

NECA-Michael-Myers-and-Dr-Loomis-Figure-Set-490x299.jpg

Thanks, the ex head on this is still so freaking amazing looking! I can't enough of the ex head. You should get a pic of this next to Jason and Freddy!

Thanks, the ex head on this is still so freaking amazing looking! I can't enough of the ex head. You should get a pic of this next to Jason and Freddy!

here is a couple of pics to see the size. hes alot smaller than jason, prob a tiny bit smaller than freddy just the base is alot thinner than the freddy one which makes it look abit smaller but the actual size of the statues without the base freddy is pretty much same size

once again sorry for the crap pics

8x0dio.jpg

2vj7aj5.jpg

Back