Prop HCG 1:1 Endoskeleton Arm Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm well if arms are $750
heads are $500
That would mean a torso, 2 legs, 2 pulse rifles and a display base are are $4000
Not bad I guess...
I getting both anyway though!

Yes you get the extra pieces but the biggest difference is the fact that you get a full life size complete endo which is really cool. I like the pieces too but I mean you cant beat a full sized bad *** endo standing in your house scaring the piss out of people.

Add a 1:1 Endobust, the HCG brain chip, and you've got a pretty cool little Terminator collection.

Like this? :D

EndoArm3x_zps756518cb.jpg

Very nice display . I would be shocked if SS doesn't release something similar to that now that they stopped doing just the endo busts.

Like this? :D

EndoArm3x_zps756518cb.jpg

Cool setup. I was thinking since the chip is damaged and the arm is dirty the combat bust would go well with it too. I'm trying to make myself feel better for not having a clean one too heheh.

Would be cool if sideshow makes the busts too. calling a head and neck a bust is getting old.

Seeing the pics here, I'm really thinking of getting the endo arm. Could please anyone tell me how tall is the arm with the tube/base?

Got mine in once piece. I'll have to get some pics up later. It's pretty awesome!
The lights and the tube are great.
If you prefer you can put the base backwrds if you don't like the plaque and all you see is the button.
The bottom bolt at the elbow that sticks down wiggles but I think that is by design. Can anyone confirm that theirs does too?

Last edited:
Got mine in once piece. I'll have to get some pics up later. It's pretty awesome!
The lights and the tube are great.
If you prefer you can put the base backwrds if you don't like the plaque and all you see is the button.
The bottom bolt at the elbow that sticks down wiggles but I think that is by design. Can anyone confirm that theirs does too?

If you're talking about the wiggly little part of the broken bicep piston, then yes, that's by design.

Congrats on the piece! :hi5:

Back