Prop HCG 1:1 Endoskeleton Arm Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 4 of these in total, one arrived smashed up. HCG seemed fairly easy to deal with, and have sent out a replacement. Took awhile for the claim to go through but it's on it's way now, I have a tracking number and a replacement arm should be here in a a week or so. Im in Australia. That's just my experiance. Hoping the new arm arrives in good condition.

Hi TR,

I have PM'd you to find out who you were dealing with at HCG.. because my customer service experience has been nothing short of appalling.. but perhaps I just need to be talking to someone else at the company, to get my damaged Endoarm replaced.

When you say 'took awhile', can you be specific as to the timescale?.. I have heard absolutely nothing from HCG, for over a month.. since they stated that the 4th July holiday would delay the claim.

If they making you wait for courier claims to be approved before shipping your replacement that's BS. That can take forever.

I have just ordered the brand new version of the custom base and acrylic tube today from Russ at Russ Replica's for my original Sideshow Endoarm.
I should have it in a few days and will be doing a review complete with a video for you guys.
This base is an upgraded version from Russ that now as blue LED lights installed in the base and it looks STUNNING !!

If they making you wait for courier claims to be approved before shipping your replacement that's BS. That can take forever.

:exactly:
.. thats why I'm not a happy bunny.. if I do another of these overseas transactions, it will be with a credit card.. much more straightforward to get medieval on suppliers, when they try to wriggle out of their responsibilities to customers, if something gets damaged by the courier.

I have just ordered the brand new version of the custom base and acrylic tube today from Russ at Russ Replica's for my original Sideshow Endoarm.
I should have it in a few days and will be doing a review complete with a video for you guys.
This base is an upgraded version from Russ that now as blue LED lights installed in the base and it looks STUNNING !!

Most excellent!.. look forward to seeing the vid. :rock

I could not find it on his site, do you have a link?

Glad the HCG Endoarm already came with both acrylic tube and lighted base, so no need to pay extra for those.

UPDATE .....

Base and tube both now in hand from Russ ... will try to do the video review later today folks , by the way it's AWESOME !! :joy

Last edited:
So has anybody in uk had a seamless transaction with HCG regarding this?
As I want one badly.
Is the quality good and the service good?
Also can you not pay with payment plan with my bank card or does it need to be PayPal?

Got mine today after three weeks in the mail!!!

I'll let the pictures tell the story..

Was going to just glue it back together thinking it just came apart at the joints but sadly there are some snapped pieces :gah:

Called and left a message! Now its wait and see!

That sux man. Hope you can get a good one. after you said 3 weeks I knew the pictures wouldn't be good.

maybe they'll offer you $30 refund if you keep it like sideshow :cuckoo:

I cancelled mine from Alterego. I will never order from them again simply due to the fact that BBTS has no cancellation fees and good prices. BBTS wins.

Got mine today after three weeks in the mail!!!

I'll let the pictures tell the story..

Called and left a message! Now its wait and see!

oh dear, that has had a rough time during shipping.
Did you get it direct through HCG or through another store?
hcg are easy to deal with if you got it through them. shouldn't be much drama getting a replacement, only thing is it takes awhile.

Back