Prop HCG 1:1 Endoskeleton Arm Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this on preorder at bbts and had to cancel, couldn't afford it with expenses from looking for a new place :monkey2 I really like it tho, I think the clear tube is a must for this, sideshow really dropped the ball on that imo. What I wish the would have done differently is putting the arm lower on the base so the angled elbow piece rested on the base like in the movie and lose the plaque altogether and just make the prop exact to the movie. If they would have done that I would have found the money for it even if I had to sell something, but still sad I have to miss this one, it's pretty sweet.

..., I think the clear tube is a must for this, sideshow really dropped the ball on that imo....

The truth is that SS didn't drop the ball, they had tubes on order, the manufacturer didn't produce them in the correct size, so they just decided to cut their losses and sell them without the tube.

That's somewhat understandable when making money is what your after, but I think that if you wanna release an item and call it a prop replica, it should look as close to the movie as possible. As a prop collector I think the name plaque is silly and makes it not a prop replica at all. What I want is a t2 endoarm that looks like in the movie, so I could tell my buddies that I got skynet by the ***** now :rotfl

That's somewhat understandable when making money is what your after, but I think that if you wanna release an item and call it a prop replica, it should look as close to the movie as possible. As a prop collector I think the name plaque is silly and makes it not a prop replica at all. What I want is a t2 endoarm that looks like in the movie, so I could tell my buddies that I got skynet by the ***** now :rotfl

:goodpost: True man. I think that would've been better..at the same time I kind of like the plaque...:dunno. I'm hoping I have the funds when this gets released. An unexpected Cinemaquette waitlist conversion wiped me out! :slap

i had a chance buy the SS 1/1 version back in 2000s, it was $600, but i pickup PredatorI 1/1 bust instead.

You can clearly see here what i was talking about with the arm being lower on the base and the position of the elbow piece. Looks much better imo. And no offense to anyone who likes the plaque, to each their own :1-1: but i like how it looks in the movie much better. I think the plaque ruins the illusion that this is the endoarm from skynet in t2, and just makes it seem like a cheap novelty. I'm still sad to have to miss this one tho, cuz its a grail movie prop for me and much better then sideshows with the inclusion of the tube, so congrats to those picking this up its definately an improved piece, as for me i'll just have to hold out hope that sideshow will see this and decide to do an updated one with proper arm placement, tube, and no lights or plaque :pray:

23.jpg

Timeless Collectibles on the left, Peerless Design Studio on the right. Both of these are better than what the Sideshow version looked like. Posted in case you haven't seen these versions.

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

17.jpg

22.jpg

More pictures here -> https://oneye.unrealspawnboard.com/ONEYE-Kisielka/Terminator/PeerlessDesignStudioEndoArm/

Last edited:
Those are nice pieces oneye, I didn't know anyone other then sideshow made this. Are the lights powered from a wall outlet plug? If so that is awesome cuz that's the only way I would want lights on this. I like to be able to run high end bust and prop lights to a single light switch to turn them all on at once and I don't like putting batteries in high end collectibles.

Only the Peerless Design Studio version have the lights, until HCG puts theirs out. PDS has a spot for batteries, or wall outlet. Interesting to note, the wall outlet has 4 (I forgot exactly how many and don't have it handy) up to 6 settings of power, so you have a choice in how bright or dim the lights are. Mine is the 7th one made of an unknown number. The location of #1 - 6 are unknown. I have only see this one and was lucky enough to purchase it from its only owner. At total of 45 were supposed to be made in 2001 at a price of $2000.00 each. In 12+ years I have NEVER seen another.

That's the perfect way to do these lighted collectibles, with the option of batteries or wall outlet power(makes everybody happy). That's a really good addition with the brightness settings too. Looks like a super cool/rare piece you have there, and great pics thanks for sharing um. :clap

The Timeless looks more movie accurate to me. The base wasn't chrome in T2.

can't wait for this one! 5 payments made 3 to go. I think i'll just pay it off when it comes in stock though. Can't wait!

I thought this wasn't due out till June. Sweet! I haven't heard from AlterEgo about my preorder yet.

here are some quick ones its darker than the pics and mine the hand is crooked but it also gives it some character.
file_zps5d20b1ba.jpg

file_zps04a7d2cb.jpg

file_zpsb14b5478.jpg

file_zpsdeb5ed21.jpg

file_zps12d2dcdb.jpg

file_zpsc66ab9ad.jpg

file_zps907635e7.jpg

file_zps9165a81b.jpg

file_zpsbe2426c0.jpg

file_zps84d0d5be.jpg

No it's really dirty I will double check tho. I am unsure of whether I want to try and get another with a strait wrist and middle finger. I kinda like it tho adds character and not such a rigid pose. Tho not entirely screen accurate. The chrome looks good this is dirtied up with paint.

Back