HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an e-mail from them today requesting the final payment. They said the bust is supposed to start shipping out next week.:rock:rock:rock

My old credit card on file with HCG was declined this morning, so I'm sure they will be shipping soon. Trying to get through to them to update the credit card information.

Can't wait...

After looking at all the photos, I had to cancel this. The HCG piece is just a huge letdown in regards to the inner-skull paintwork, and the goofy looking unsymmetrical eyes. The inner-skull paintwork looks like it was done by a 3rd grader drawing upside-down 'U's. and the front view of the HCG Alien bust just looks comical, instead of menacing.

I lost $100 of my money by canceling. Too bad HCG doesn't stand up for the finished production quality of their products.

(sorry Fury :eek:)

Cockeye.jpg

Last edited:
Just received this response from HCG today:

"Hi Rich,

Thank you for your email! You are right on target. The container with these products did arrive in Miami last week and it is on its way up to us now. We will be shipping these to dealers as soon as they have arrived.

Have an excellent day!

Regards,
Alex Fisher
HCG"

Just officially cancelled mine. The paint didnt really bother me, but the assymetrical eye does a little.

Cancelled due to the Vader bust shipping soon as well, just couldn't swing both of them.

Just officially cancelled mine. The paint didnt really bother me, but the assymetrical eye does a little.

Cancelled due to the Vader bust shipping soon as well, just couldn't swing both of them.

Getting Vader over this was a good choice IMO

I don't know every little detail about the Giger Alien, but I used to own the original 1:1 bust and it looked alot better than the HCG version.

Imo the mouth on this looks terrible, especially the gap between
the dome and the top row of teeth.
SS Aliens Warrior bust dominates all.

No reason to be sorry, and I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I actually cancelled today as well. Some huge Alien fan I am, huh? I'm taking the $100 bullet too, and flipping my funds over onto the McVader from eFX.

:rolleyes:

No.....why??? Did all the talk change your mind?? I remember you were all about it. You even had a countdown.

No reason to be sorry, and I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I actually cancelled today as well. Some huge Alien fan I am, huh? I'm taking the $100 bullet too, and flipping my funds over onto the McVader from eFX.

:rolleyes:

WHAT!?! :horror

You were the most jazzed to get it out of anyone I've seen.

I'm not surprised at the cancellations.. I was seriously thinking of picking this up.. but the main killer for me was the "horse" lip. every time I saw a pic from the front, the raised height of the dome along with the upper lip space just looked awful. :monkey4

you guys are lucky. my LCS was taking $360 as deposit. I'm just glad i didn't bite on this one.

Back