HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome indeed.

"If you read the bigger leaks/spoiler.....you'll know." - Mr. Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not even remotely interested in seeing this before Sunday night! Looks like I'm off the internet until then

Predictions for the remaining episodes, Cersei and Euron both most die by the end of the season, you can't have the Night King be this terrifying "big bad" of the whole series and have side conflicts/antagonists running around otherwise it diminshes the threat. If the army of the dead is truly a life ending threat for Westeros then make it so.

I have enjoyed this season but Eurons plot armor is very annoying. Hoping it ends soon.

ladder? ladder to what? Future?

Spoiler Spoiler:

ladder? ladder to what? Future?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

What the heck is taking the Army of the Dead so long to march?

They were at Hardhome two seasons ago, and since then Jon and his crew made it back to The Wall, then back to Winterfell, then all the way to Dragonstone, and the AotD is still marching. . . ??? To where?

Hardhome.jpg

JonSnow.jpg

I understand AotD took a detour to go track down Bran and the Three-Eyed Raven, it was probably further north than Hardhome, but there's not that much North of the Wall. I'm not exactly sure where that cave was, I don't think it's a known location.

NorthOfTheWall.jpg

Point being, Jon Snow has traveled way more distance in two seasons and the Army is just puttering around up there. What's the hold up? What are they doing up there? Playing pocket pool ?

there seems to be a lot of time lapses or skips in the last two seasons. for the sake of cinema I guess we have to forgive these things

After binge watching for the past several weeks, I am finally caught up to the current episode. I have a couple of questions. Out of the blue, Daeny referred to herself as Stormborn instead of Targaryen. What was that about? Also, what happened to the guy (forgot his name) that is supposed to be Robert's son? Is he really in line to be the king, or was it a ruse to protect Jon.

Out of the blue, Daeny referred to herself as Stormborn instead of Targaryen. What was that about?

It's just her extended title, now that she has officially declared herself Queen. She's "Stormborn" because she was literally born during a storm on Dragonstone.

Also, what happened to the guy (forgot his name) that is supposed to be Robert's son? Is he really in line to be the king, or was it a ruse to protect Jon.

Gendry. He's still out there, rowing his boat. He's Robert's son, but he's a bastard, so his claim is as weak or as strong as anyone else's depending on where you come down on it. I read somewhere that he might be back, in the context of it being more than just a joke, so there's a chance he might still show up. But it's not like this show needs to be MORE complicated, so who knows. . .

Back