HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if Daeny and people are happy it'll be ****ed up because she said westeros is like a wheel and she is going to break the wheel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hope they land the final ending for this series.....I am not convinced that Mr Martin will actually release all his books in his lifetime, as he does take a really long time. Hope I am wrong, but for many, the show is their only door to this amazing fantasy. I want a good and proper ending, no matter who the last man or woman is standing.

Ending has to be brutal, and ****ed up - can't have a cookie cutter happy ending with this universe, I think

He won't...he doesn't write unless he's at home, and well, he's never home :lol

I hope they land the final ending for this series.....I am not convinced that Mr Martin will actually release all his books in his lifetime, as he does take a really long time. Hope I am wrong, but for many, the show is their only door to this amazing fantasy. I want a good and proper ending, no matter who the last man or woman is standing.

Ending has to be brutal, and ****ed up - can't have a cookie cutter happy ending with this universe, I think

This is just a rumor, but I read somewhere that he finished both books and is holding off on releasing them.

True or BS? I dont know.

He knows how he wants it to end but he has not finished the books

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No, it's true. They actually are finished. He just likes making people wait.

I talked to him about it yesterday. We had lunch. Smart guy. He had a salad. I had a scone. It was nice.

I talked to him about it yesterday. We had lunch. Smart guy. He had a salad. I had a scone. It was nice.

Believe me, I know it's likely false, but on some level it makes sense. If he waits til the last season to publish, he'll sell unprecedented numbers of books building off the fervor the finale is likely to generate.

Now, would anybody with that inside information spill the beans? Most likely not. But is it possible? Sure.

I'm not taking stock in the rumor, but it's out there, and I thought I'd simply relay what I read.

I don't see any author worth their salt letting a tv adaption of their books let the show beat them to the end. The next book should have been out two years ago to beat the show to the punch and the final book this or early next year. That obviously didn't happen so I have to believe he's struggling to even get the next book done. He needs to stop partying and finish the books already!

Something tells me he doesn't eat salad, just a. Hunch...

I think this show got way bigger than Martin could have ever guessed. I really think he wants to end the show first, see how fans react, and than adjust his own books accordingly Because if he screws up the ending, that's all anyone is going to remember. If people really hate some elements, he has the time to fix them in the book.

Damn!! Euron has singlehandedly screwed up Dany’s plan to take Westeros. The man has to die!!

Euron and Little finger need to fight to the death with a broken pool stick between them.

Terrific episode. And it's so nice to be able to forget about reality for an hour, and see a world where the rulers and would-be rulers are all incredibly shrewd, intelligent, and capable at some level. Even if they are evil bastards, and even if there are others out there who are even more shrewd and underhanded who ultimately get the upper hand. We certainly aren't seeing that in the real world, where we have a bunch of bumbling idiots who can't do anything but whine about each other as they fail at everything.

Well, three weeks in and Team Dragon is ****ed! Dany better take the gloves off now and get those dragons into the fight or she's going to end up like old lady Tyrell. Hell, Dany should have ridden a dragon to Casterly Rock as air support and could have taken out Euron and his fleet. Instead, she's on the ropes. Jon Snow to the rescue?

Terrific episode. And it's so nice to be able to forget about reality for an hour, and see a world where the rulers and would-be rulers are all incredibly shrewd, intelligent, and capable at some level. Even if they are evil bastards, and even if there are others out there who are even more shrewd and underhanded who ultimately get the upper hand. We certainly aren't seeing that in the real world, where we have a bunch of bumbling idiots who can't do anything but whine about each other as they fail at everything.

THIS!!! So much THIS!!! You are totally correct my friend.

Jeez, Cersei is evil.

I remember last year when I felt bad for her and her suffering at the hand of the High Sparrow.

I'd kinda like to know if she was always a nasty woman, or if the plight of being forced to marry Robert and all that twisted her. I know she put Tyrion through hell before all that, so she was probably always nasty. But man, she just seems pure evil. Like, she wouldn't mind being Queen of the Ashes, as long as she was Queen.

Well, three weeks in and Team Dragon is ****ed! Dany better take the gloves off now and get those dragons into the fight or she's going to end up like old lady Tyrell. Hell, Dany should have ridden a dragon to Casterly Rock as air support and could have taken out Euron and his fleet. Instead, she's on the ropes. Jon Snow to the rescue?
The northerners are going to be essential to Dany's hopes of taking the Iron Throne at this point. She's lost the remnants of the Greyjoys, the Tyrells, and apparently the bulk of the Unsullied in no time flat. There was so much going on here this week. A few other thoughts--I was a bit bummed to hear the red witch telling us about Varys's future, which I'm sure is true. Curious about what Jorah's role will end up being. We've followed his arc pretty closely for awhile now, and I can't imagine it is for nothing. So what's the end-game there? I wonder if he will cross paths with his little cousin or whatever from Bear Island at some point. Bran showed no real emotion at all after meeting up with Sansa after years apart. Now he's so detached from humanity and his past. I wonder if he would even show emotion if one of his remaining siblings were killed in front of him. Littlefinger still playing the deepest game of all here. And not saying anything untrue to Sansa, but clearly for his own purposes. I wonder what Jon will find greeting him when he returns to Winterfell. And at the end of the day, Jaimie is almost always the loser. It happens to him once again here, even if the Lannisters get revenge on essentially all those (minus Littlefinger I suppose) who most directly conspired to kill their children.

Back