HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dany need to combine her titles into one acronym. Mellisandre out there sounding like Agent Coulson in Iron Man :lol

Jon Snow NOT bending the knee was lit. Stannis woulda bent that fasho. Jon looking around Dragonstone like yo this cool and all and i hear what you saying girl, but lookit here i ain't got no time for this here game y'all playing. I need me some rocks to kill me these wights ya dig?

What stood out is why he trying to hide his "resurrection"? if there's one person you would tell it'd be the girl who can walk through fire.

Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that Bran wasn't referring to Sansa's and Ramsay's wedding? The way the story is being carried out, I'm leaning towards Bran referring to a secret wedding between Sansa and LittleFinger. I know most would explain her reaction to the trauma she endured that night but am I the only one who thought she looked a bit startled and nervous that - as Bran said, that he's seen everything - Bran might know Sansa married LittleFinger in secret to conspire against Jon?

Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that Bran wasn't referring to Sansa's and Ramsay's wedding? The way the story is being carried out, I'm leaning towards Bran referring to a secret wedding between Sansa and LittleFinger. I know most would explain her reaction to the trauma she endured that night but am I the only one who thought she looked a bit startled and nervous that - as Bran said, that he's seen everything - Bran might know Sansa married LittleFinger in secret to conspire against Jon?
I thought it was creepy the way he talked about it but now it makes sense. Interesting theory.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It could have also been in reference to her future marriage to Littlefinger, since Bran is seeing past, present, and future as the 3ER. Good theory though!

The only problem I have is how fast it is moving. In one scene you have Jamie at kings landing then in another he's defeated hygarden. Have they learned to teleport? I think they could be fleshing out the stories a bit more it just seems so rushed.

The only problem I have is how fast it is moving. In one scene you have Jamie at kings landing then in another he's defeated hygarden. Have they learned to teleport? I think they could be fleshing out the stories a bit more it just seems so rushed.

We only have 10 episodes left for the entire series. They have to move fast.

I love the pace. Previously people whinged it was too slow, now it's too fast, they can't win!

I expected Sansa to betray Jon once she discovered he is not Ned Stark's son and therefore has no claim to Winterfell. Looks like she may be headed that way regardless.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I love the pace. Previously people whinged it was too slow, now it's too fast, they can't win!

I expected Sansa to betray Jon once she discovered he is not Ned Stark's son and therefore has no claim to Winterfell. Looks like she may be headed that way regardless.

Being the child of Lyanna Stark (Ned's Sister) gives him a claim, It may not put him first in line, but he does have a claim.

Yes but will the north rally behind sansa if she betrays jon.

That is silly thinking. Wildling won't follow Sansa. And she is not even a member of the night's watch. All she have is her name. She help tip the battle but not the bulk of the fighting.

Does anyone else think there's a spy at Dragonstone (possibly Varys)? It seems too convenient that Euron Greyjoy's Iron Fleet attacked Yara's navy and captured Ellaria Sand last episode in the Narrow Sea and then attacked the Unsullied at Casterly Rock this week.

Fan reactions:
IMG_2503.jpgIMG_2504.jpgIMG_2505.jpg

Jon & Dany's First Meeting

• Expectation: The two immediately click, have a strong bond based on their isolation, pledge undying loyalty to one another.
  • Reality: "lmao how do we passive aggressively say 'u a punk ass *****' without being too rude?"

• daenerys and tyrion, who travel around with three dragons:lol the dead rising? pics or it didn't happen

Last edited:

I personally doubt that. There are enough people around who know about Littlefinger betraying Ned that eventually the Starks are going to find out. Littlefinger won't last much longer.

I'd be surprised if Arya enters Winterfell as her self. When she reunites with Bran and Sansa it'll probably be covertly and Bran probably already knows about her training and exploits. Those two together could be almost unstoppable. Bran has the perfect intel and if Arya asks the right questions she could really streamline that hit list. Bran of course knows about Littlefingers schemes. Brienne and Arya talking and or training together would be cool as she took down the Hound as Arya watched.

That is silly thinking. Wildling won't follow Sansa. And she is not even a member of the night's watch. All she have is her name. She help tip the battle but not the bulk of the fighting.
I didn't say the North would follow her I said she would have a claim for Winterfell. As soon as Bran returned she told him he is the last true born son of Ned Stark and the Lord of Winterfell, no loyalty to Jon at all.

The Northmen may support Jon now, but they supported Robb at one time and he was betrayed. Littlefinger is good at creating division and he's only getting started with Sansa.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Jon has a greater claim to the iron throne than Dany. He is the son of Dany's older brother, the heir of the Mad King.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Jon has a greater claim to the iron throne than Dany. He is the son of Dany's older brother, the heir of the Mad King.
Yah but he wasn't "true born" wouldn't he still be considered a bastard.

When do you think he finds out he's related to Daeny.

And where in God's name is ghost????

Back