HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon would invite him to a Thenn dinner party. :clap

Iwan is definitely not Simon anymore. Dude can act.

Aye, fella sure has got the chops for it, second only to Alfie Allen (Theon) on the show.

Does it make me a bad person for wanting Olly to die? :lol

I still cringe at the Captain Morgan pose and curt nod he gave to Jon Snow after shooting Ygritte.

Such a series of unfortunate events that was! Jon will never know that it was Sam who gave him the idea to fight back. :lightsabe

can the dragons just fly out of where they are? I was waiting for them to fly off. I was also disappointed that there was no daenerys scenes in the newest episode, anyone else? :(

giphy.gif

can the dragons just fly out of where they are? I was waiting for them to fly off. I was also disappointed that there was no daenerys scenes in the newest episode, anyone else? :(

Isnt the door blocked by a boulder or stone or something? Not sure if the dragons can move it. I guess they could burn it down. Writers probably didnt even realize this.

I didnt even notice that there wasnt a Dany scene.

Isnt the door blocked by a boulder or stone or something? Not sure if the dragons can move it. I guess they could burn it down. Writers probably didnt even realize this.

I didnt even notice that there wasnt a Dany scene.
yeah i think so. i spose they could just break thru the smallish opening tyrion/Varys came through, it seemed big enough but idk either. I just expected them to break out and fly to Dany.

it was a well structured episode so I didnt either lol

yeah i think so. i spose they could just break thru the smallish opening tyrion/Varys came through, it seemed big enough but idk either. I just expected them to break out and fly to Dany.

it was a well structured episode so I didnt either lol

Why would they do that when Tyrion, God of T*ts, Wine and now Dragons is around.

There's just so much going on right now that's kinda more important than Dany.

Back