HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The theory has been around for some time but the actress who plays Arya finally mentioned it to the producers for confirmation and they said "sorry he's dead".

How about this:

Syrio Forel was a faceless man and after killing Meryn Trant he took his face and passed himself as a Kingsguard for all these years (For what? I don't know, faceless men shady business). Then Arya finds "Meryn Trant" and unknowingly kills her own teacher. This is the reason why the death cult was so severe with her punishment. All of this is just one fan's theory/pipe dream of course.

How about this:

Syrio Forel was a faceless man and after killing Meryn Trant he took his face and passed himself as a Kingsguard for all these years (For what? I don't know, faceless men shady business). Then Arya finds "Meryn Trant" and unknowingly kills her own teacher. This is the reason why the death cult was so severe with her punishment. All of this is just one fan's theory/pipe dream of course.

Holes abound.

How about this:

Nope, Trant continue to be a complete **** after The fight with Forel, if anything, I'd just assume he got away.

But faceless men must be "no one" and adapt to their current persona plus GOT has very complex characters perhaps Syrio was a complete psycho too? :monkey4 Maybe the original Meryn was a really nice guy as well. :lol

But faceless men must be "no one" and adapt to their current persona plus GOT has very complex characters perhaps Syrio was a complete psycho too? :monkey4 Maybe the original Meryn was a really nice guy as well. :lol
Jaqan Hghar was as much a person as syrio was. I wudnt say they have to be no one, they also have to be someone, if that makes sense. Im sticking with its possible but who cares coz hes dead lol

Where was it ever stated that Syrio was a faceless man? He was from Bravos, yes, but so are lots of people in the story. The only title I have ever heard him given was Arya's "dancing instructor".

I don't think that's ever been stated, it's just a theory - speculating that Syrio Forel is actually Jaqen H'ghar

I don't think anyone's wound up about it.

Y9GxW5e.jpg

First of **** Ramsay he is a little twat, secondly I hated that Roose went out like that. The dude organized the red wedding in which Robb Stark and the northern army was destroyed, the dude organized a massacre and went as far as to wear chainmail to ensure nothing happened. He is cold, calculating, and thinks years ahead, there is no way that Ramsay ever could have gotten one over on him. It was very out of character.

It was a bit surprising to me that Roose didn't take some precautions. He knew Ramsay was an out of control psychopath. And he kept making pretty overt threats about what was likely going to happen if he had another male heir, if Ramsay ever crossed him. But maybe it was ego, that Roose felt he had control over Ramsay through building a kind of bond between them.

It's disturbing but I really like Ramsay as a character. His character has slowly grew in the background throughout the show and now he's become one of the main bad guys. I keep thinking he's due his comeuppance but it may never come...

First of **** Ramsay he is a little twat, secondly I hated that Roose went out like that. The dude organized the red wedding in which Robb Stark and the northern army was destroyed, the dude organized a massacre and went as far as to wear chainmail to ensure nothing happened. He is cold, calculating, and thinks years ahead, there is no way that Ramsay ever could have gotten one over on him. It was very out of character.
ramsey is the worst ugg! and it was out of character, i think he should have seen it coming plus while i hated him a lot i still think his character was good and smart and he was a decent villain but hey it is game of thrones so ppl die :lol

I hope when ramsay's time come, it wouldn't be a quick and easy death as Bolton. Maybe have him at the mercy of theon, returns ng the favor to cut his favorite toy would be a starter :lol

Back