HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. The Bran stuff for me has always been the least interesting.

It totally caught me by surprise. There's always been little bits of magic here and there in the show, but that was straight out of Dungeons and Dragons. I'm surprised we didn't have to roll for intiative when the scene started. :lol

One of the best episodes of the entire series for me.

Book Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

That is what I was expecting and why I am slightly disappointed despite it being a really good episode.

It totally caught me by surprise. There's always been little bits of magic here and there in the show, but that was straight out of Dungeons and Dragons. I'm surprised we didn't have to roll for intiative when the scene started. :lol

Actually I won't see the finale till tomorrow so I have no idea what you're referring to. I was just talking about all the Bran stuff up to the last time he was seen before this finale :lol

I still don't get the whole bran side story, what's the point of all this, and how do they relate back to the main story arc. The whole thing just didn't make senses to me, feel like they just making up **** as they go. Seriously fireballs and skeletons?

I cringe every time Bran's story comes up again.

Damn that was a great as episode. Everything. The hound and brienne fight was brutal and man everything else was just insane. Big ups to Tyrion lannister the most awesome character in GOT.

Yea i felt like I was watching a freaking skyrim trailer lmao. The skeletons popped out the ground and magic spells were thrown everywhere and everything lmao.

He will. There has to be some kind of showdown between the Hound and the Mountain at some point. That's why I knew the Mountain wasn't dead last episode.

You would think, but then you would also have thought that Robb Stark would lead a successful campaign and avenge the unjust killing of his father.

You would think, but then you would also have thought that Robb Stark would lead a successful campaign and avenge the unjust killing of his father.

Naw, I knew he was toast the moment he beheaded Lord Karstark. Like father, like son.

I still don't get the whole bran side story, what's the point of all this, and how do they relate back to the main story arc. The whole thing just didn't make senses to me, feel like they just making up **** as they go. Seriously fireballs and skeletons?

I was really put-off during that entire scene. It felt too over-the-top considering everyone else's predicaments.

Spoiler Spoiler:

He will. There has to be some kind of showdown between the Hound and the Mountain at some point. That's why I knew the Mountain wasn't dead last episode.

I sure hope so. He will need that healing guy who brought back the guy he cut in two to help him now. Circi is having a Franken Mountain being created...yikes.

Great episode, but

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well done. Really good season finale. Varys walking away from the boat....bells start ringing....turns around and gets on the boat.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I cringe every time Bran's story comes up again.

Yeah me too, it's my lease favorite story arc, every time it came up I secretly wished George Martin would pull a fast one and kill off the entire group ending the whole thing so we can focus on the other streams

Back