HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to rewatch Season 1. It has been years, and I've forgotten some of minor things in it. I really need to remember how Ned was betrayed.

I still don't get the whole bran side story, what's the point of all this, and how do they relate back to the main story arc. The whole thing just didn't make senses to me, feel like they just making up **** as they go. Seriously fireballs and skeletons?

Brilliant finale for an absolute brilliant season and for me the best season yet! Hell, that was a remarkable run of television for 10 episodes.

Well done. Really good season finale. Varys walking away from the boat....bells start ringing....turns around and gets on the boat.

Well done. Really good season finale. Varys walking away from the boat....bells start ringing....turns around and gets on the boat.

Yeah, that was a great scene. As was the scene between Arya and the Hound. You think you're going to get the typical teary farewell between the two as she puts him out of his misery, but then she just takes his loot and skates. I'm loving Arya more with each episode.

I still don't get the whole bran side story, what's the point of all this, and how do they relate back to the main story arc. The whole thing just didn't make senses to me, feel like they just making up **** as they go. Seriously fireballs and skeletons?

Agreed. The Bran stuff for me has always been the least interesting.

One of the best episodes of the entire series for me.

Book Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back