HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mountain.....reminds me of freakin Jason or michael myers....just when you think they are dead......:horror...I screamed like his paramour.:rotfl

Don't care about Mormont, but holy **** that blew me away. I just finished it one of the goriest deaths yet on the show, not to mention surprised the heck out of me. Insane!!!

Totally unexpected if you haven't read the book !
Holy s.i.ttttt what a final of the 8 episode

:lol

Just re watched it, it was still a kick in the nuts. Can't wait to see what the next 2 bring. :clap

After thinking about it and watching that scene and not really grasping what happened. I remembered I felt the same way after Ned and the Red Wedding. GRRM creates these characters that almost seem invincible (Ned, Jaime, Robb) and then shows you how easily your life could change. Jaime was the best swordsman and even he can be captured and then lost his hand. Ned lost more than that and he survived a war.
Tonights episode and Seeing him scream like that. Ugh to crazy. Anything can happen, no matter who you are. Just different actually seeing it.

They should have cut to the imp saying, "I told that bastard not to drink" :lol

I'm guessing next week will be an hour battle at the wall... Similar to the blackwater episode. If they do that then it means we won't see Tyrion for 2 more weeks still. Ugh!!

Once again, Tyrion's dialogue rocked!!!

Didn't read the book but wasn't all that surprised by this one.

I didn't like how it went down, he already won, it was stupid careless emotional mistake that got him killed, people at that level shouldn't make. It feels like GRRM forced it just to have this outcome, like the fake WWF match where the guy turns his back and let the other guy get up to hit him over the head with a chair.

Red wedding was done much better and a total shock.

Indeed, those screams were awful, true pain, there was a point when I thought he would win, but nope.

It was how he carried himself, his personality etc. The goal that he had. You could feel like he wont be stopped not even if a mountain was in his way (no pun intended) and then to hear that, to see it just bugged me.

The writers and GRRM did an amazing job. Not much affects me that away in stories.

Sigh. Knew it was coming. At least Oberyn completely humiliated and beat the **** out of The Mountain before he died. R. I. P. Red Viper of Dorne.

So... Robb - favorite character - dead. Oberyn - second favorite character - dead. I think either Ramsay, Petyr or Theon is my third favorite at the moment. Wonder which one of them will die next. :lol

By the way, this makes a lot of sense now:

5750-9-015_f2-copy-518x470.jpg

Didn't read the book but wasn't all that surprised by this one.

I didn't like how it went down, he already won, it was stupid careless emotional mistake that got him killed, people at that level shouldn't make. It feels like GRRM forced it just to have this outcome, like the fake WWF match where the guy turns his back and let the other guy get up to hit him over the head with a chair.

Red wedding was done much better and a total shock.

As far as I know it didn't happen exactly like that in the books, it was most likely rewritten for TV but not by GRRM

Yes it was an careless emotional stupid mistake, but that doesn't make it bad writing, this affected me a WHOLE lo more than the red wedding because I liked Oberyn a WHOLE lote more :lol

It was how he carried himself, his personality etc. The goal that he had. You could feel like he wont be stopped not even if a mountain was in his way (no pun intended) and then to hear that, to see it just bugged me.

The writers and GRRM did an amazing job. Not much affects me that away in stories.

Yes, it bugged me me a lot too, for all intends and purposes he did win the combat, which makes it all the more painful :monkey2

So wait...
Spoiler Spoiler:
does that matter?

Back