HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, what is happening here with Sansa? Is she becoming a player and learning from littlefinger or are they becoming an item? Pm me if it is to much of a spoiler...I am hoping she finally wakes up to how mean the world is and is learning to deal...not littlefinger getting cat's daughter...and the perceived keys to the north...

She's beginning to play the game...

Didn't read the book but wasn't all that surprised by this one.

I didn't like how it went down, he already won, it was stupid careless emotional mistake that got him killed, people at that level shouldn't make. It feels like GRRM forced it just to have this outcome, like the fake WWF match where the guy turns his back and let the other guy get up to hit him over the head with a chair.

Red wedding was done much better and a total shock.

Its called hubris my friend. Ned, Rob, and Oberyn all succumbed to it and wound up dead. Oberyn was obsessed with bringing down the Mountain and all the Lannisters because of what they did to his sister and her children. It blinded him in the very moment that he was susceptible to being killed. Ser Jorah was also the victim of his own hubris as well by not coming clean to Dany back in season 1. But Ser Jorah was granted mercy by the same woman he encouraged to show mercy to others in the last episode. Jorah will take his pain and suffering with him now on to the road and you never know, it may indeed lead him back to the woman he loves, Dany. Ned, Rob, and Oberyn were never going to be shown mercy. Sad really but that's the way it goes. And it goes like beetles being smashed by a rock, "conk, conk, conk."

Last edited:
That was just brutal storytelling at it's best. A day later and still feels like a kick in the n*ts.
There goes my hope for a 1/6 scale Oberyn... unless Asmus or some customizer makes one with a change o-head.

Totally unexpected if you haven't read the book !
Holy s.i.ttttt what a final of the 8 episode

Really, totally unexpected? People thought Oberyn was actually going to get revenge for his sister and Tyrion was just gonna go scott free? What show have they been watching? :lol Even the gore was nothing that hasn't been seen numerous time in The Walking Dead. I'm really surprised everyone is so worked up about it.

I read the books so I was expecting it as well but man to see it on screen was brutal. Loved it! Sad but what an awesome episode. More please!

I knew he wasn't going to make it. He was talking too much. You had to know that when he started repeating himself, looking for some kind of justice, it was going to end badly. HOWEVER, I did NOT see that coming and it hasn't left my mind and ugh. I don't think I can ever watch that scene again. It's like the human centipede. You're watching it wanting to hurl, you can't believe what you saw, and you don't think you can bring yourself to ever see that $h!t again.

I felt so bad for him, and of course his wife.

This episode was pretty well directed. Not that they all aren't, but this one had some really nice camera moves, and gorgeous shots, especially with Roose and Ramsey.

Once issue...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Will next week's episode be Wall centric?

For anyone who's read the books (of the ones available), can you tell me in a spoiler tag if Melisandre (the red witch) ever dies? I need to know because they have killed every other character that I like and it's kind of leaving me dry. Only Dany and Tyrion are left, for the most part, besides Melisandre. And she's on my list cause she's hot.

For anyone who's read the books (of the ones available), can you tell me in a spoiler tag if Melisandre (the red witch) ever dies? I need to know because they have killed every other character that I like and it's kind of leaving me dry. Only Dany and Tyrion are left, for the most part, besides Melisandre. And she's on my list cause she's hot.

Big Spoiler for those that haven't read the books...you've been warned:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This episode was pretty well directed. Not that they all aren't, but this one had some really nice camera moves, and gorgeous shots, especially with Roose and Ramsey.

Once issue...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Will next week's episode be Wall centric?

All I can remember was screaming. :lol

I agree that this was a another great episode and the Roose/Ramsey shots were gorgeous. Watching them closing in on Winterfell was a bummer. That iron born guy was set free alright. He took some Ramsified torture no doubt. Best show ever IMO.

Really? The rest of episode was meh. I guess cause I couldn't wait for the match; I was practically waiting for that last 30-20 minutes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Still thinking HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is an episode that book readers will need to rewatch. It wasn't boring at all up to the Viper/Mountain battle, but because we knew it was coming I suspect it was all we were looking for, and anything in front of it just seemed like it was in the way :D I'll assume we're still discussing details of last night's show in spoilers...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I need to rewatch it without the constant anticipation for the final battle to appreciate the first 50 minutes.

Back