HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CA22F9C7-2753-4748-8045-BCA6A317C9DB.jpegE71FC05F-A303-4730-8EAA-05B69408239E.jpeg
A girl is ageless:Someone’s granny from the 40’s
F2D146CE-B572-45DD-86EE-853681A5C7DF.jpeg

Video game's ending doesn't really count or at least compare.

Anyway, not sure how Cersei is going to stay in power. She got plenty of time to prepare so who knows. In any case, this series should have nothing less than a devastated ending. A dramatic ending to top all ending; the dragon of all ending.

Thanks for your opinion

Now HBO-go is back up. but doesn't have the new ep. F me. Fixed! starting now. Well, that sucked!!

"And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their Manfolk warm at night"

She don't have the patience. Unfortunately burning the city might not be so possible as before. So much problem now, with what they now know about Jon. Not much of a secret anymore.

She'll do whatevah necessary to survive. The question is, can Daenerys do the same to Jaime or does she have the smart to leave him in chains, if and when she do get him captured, and wait it out for the city to starve.

I made these predictions at the end of Season 7 but I'm putting them in spoilers so I don't ruin it for anyone because I'm pretty confident this is the way things will play out with the central storylines...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That said, I'd liked to be surprised.

I made these predictions at the end of Season 7 but I'm putting them in spoilers so I don't ruin it for anyone because I'm pretty confident this is the way things will play out with the central storylines...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is surprisingly a good prediction.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I would prefer this ending to the awful leak that people are freaking out about already

That was a pretty sad bunch of soldiers Danny brought to threaten Cersei to give up the throne. Naturally she wouldn’t. What was Danny thinking ��

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is surprisingly a good prediction.

Actually, now that Mr. Green think about it, there is only 2 episode left. That's not enough for Cersei to give birth. She's not that noticeably pregnant. Jaime is probably more dangerous to Danny than ever. Her adviser is thinning and Varys isn't going to be as loyal.

Mr. Green bet is on Arya. She'll be the one to sneak in and end her some how.

Cersei had always been prophecised to die by the hands of her brother. The only loophole in that would be if Arya were disguised as one of them, which I doubt will happen.

Jaime is heading south, with murder on his mind. At least, that's what I think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back