HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So were the dragons coming down and blazing the zombies a big surprise for those of you following the show? Looked like a pretty cool visual.

This whole episode was tense, because I really didn't know who would make it out of it, given this show's propensity to kill off big characters.

Actually, because I went into Endgame spoiler-free, there were surprises and tension during that film too, just not on GoT level, obviously.

YES!

Yes, its pretty common. Winter Soldier does it in TWS.

They don’t get cable service beyond the wall so the Night King not knowing about the slick knife move that all kids are doing these days is legit.

Jon is done with winter:
DE38E0BC-76A8-4705-A2A2-28EAB34AD074.jpeg

Yes, its pretty common. Winter Soldier does it in TWS.

Thank you! I could have sworn that someone did it recently in a big movie before Rey, lol (not that Bucky was the first obviously but him dropping and catching the knife against Cap was definitely the scene I was trying to recall.)

You knew it was coming, I’m sure we’ll get “Hitler gets the news..” video pretty soon as well:

That one above is a pure classic. I can't count how many I've seen over the years. Can anyone remember when that started? I remember it going back as far as The Dark Knight.

Watch it again without the light on, to eliminate any glare, and it looks fine on 32 inch tv.

Yes, I originally watched it upstairs on an aging Sharp AQUOS and I was in the "it's way to dark" camp. Re-watched portions of the battle in the basement media room on a newer Samsung 4K and it's a much, much better viewing experience. I was surprised how much of a difference it was...

Yes, I originally watched it upstairs on an aging Sharp AQUOS and I was in the "it's way to dark" camp. Re-watched portions of the battle in the basement media room on a newer Samsung 4K and it's a much, much better viewing experience. I was surprised how much of a difference it was...

It does seem to depend on the type of TV. Neither camp is lying or exaggerating about their viewing experience. However I did intimate that they simply lit the episode/filmed it too dark - not so sure about that now.

It does seem to depend on the type of TV. Neither camp is lying or exaggerating about their viewing experience. However I did intimate that they simply lit the episode/filmed it too dark - not so sure about that now.

Agreed. I do still stand by my original comment that I wish the Night King would've attacked at 11am... :)

Back