HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one above is a pure classic. I can't count how many I've seen over the years. Can anyone remember when that started? I remember it going back as far as The Dark Knight.

One of my favorites is when it was posted in the Interest thread section, talking about how project starters take advantage of everyone on Yunsil runs, using the proceeds from the run to get their own outfit set for free.

So no one truly major but a lot of characters died in The Long Night:

Jorah
Melisandre
Theon
Beric
Ed Tollett (Jon's friend)
Lyanna Mormont
Viserion
and the Night King

Maybe we can keep the above list as a DEAD LIST for those playing the pool...as it will certainly grow.

Judging from that new episode preview, Cersei might be bringing in the peasant to be human shield?

At least it won't be dark. Peep won't forget what nudity looks like.

Think he meant Viserion as in the undead dragon. Yea, he clearly dropped dead after the Night King got the pointy edge.

Jon's dragon didn't die as we can clearly see two dragon on the next episode's preview.

Being that we've neatly tied up the threat of the Night King unscathed and alive, I think we're due for another red-wedding type of twist/shock.

Might be in episode 4.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ew.com...me-of-thrones-episode-season-8-episode-4/amp/

Game of Thrones star Kit Harington says there are some good reasons to be excited for the mysterious fourth episode of the final season.

The Jon Snow actor told EW that this Sunday’s episode depicting the aftermath of the Battle of Winterfell and the defeat of the Night King is one of his favorites.

One of my favorite episodes is 4 because the characters have seemingly got what they needed,” Harington says of the roughly 20 main characters still gathered at Winterfell. “The world is safe now. They’re celebrating and saying goodbye to lost friends. But as an audience you’re going, ‘This is only episode 4, something’s going to happen.’ And that’s the cool thing because I think the characters are aware of this as well. There’s something twisted and uncomfortable about it. It’s so Shakespearian.”

. . . . . . . .

Harington’s co-star Emilia Clarke also hyped the upcoming episodes while appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live this week: “Episode five is bigger. I mean, four, and five, and six — they’re all insane but, like….Find the biggest TV you can.”

DD67207D-3F64-4BD6-8571-B6A88CE2BA92.jpeg

I actually encountered Sophie Turner a handful of times a while back, she must have been shooting something local.

She was very nice, and super casual in sweats all the time. Very un-Sansa like. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight's episode was leaked in Germany and I watched a couple scenes and all I have to say is DAMN.

Also, potential spoilers have leaked for the shows ending and if correct will mark the absolute worst ending for a TV show in history. It'll be an abomination.

Potential spoiler of most die off, including Cersei? Sure why not. That's what they expect from last episode 3 anyway, minus Cersei of course.

I've lived through Mass Effect 3's ending, I don't think anything could match that level of disappointment haha

Video game's ending doesn't really count or at least compare.

Anyway, not sure how Cersei is going to stay in power. She got plenty of time to prepare so who knows. In any case, this series should have nothing less than a devastated ending. A dramatic ending to top all ending; the dragon of all ending.

Back