HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She would be the last one to give it up. IMO

I agree. And I believe that's where a lot of this seasons drama will stem from. Hence the sweet dragon flying sequence... before the break-up.

She's mother of dragons. The unburnt. How the hell will she accept that someone else should sit on the throne?

But she will see the error of her ways I believe eventually.

I wonder who her dragons will choose?

I agree. And I believe that's where a lot of this seasons drama will stem from. Hence the sweet dragon flying sequence... before the break-up.

She's mother of dragons. The unburnt. How the hell will she accept that someone else should sit on the throne?

But she will see the error of her ways I believe eventually.

I wonder who her dragons will choose?

Dany has consistently been shown to have an iron will, relentless ambition and a slight tendency towards tyranny when pushed too far. I'm not sure anyone in the series has been so single-minded save perhaps Cersei.

It's going to be ugly.

George Lucas helped direct the season 8 premiere:
https://comicbook.com/starwars/2019/04/18/george-lucas-helped-direct-the-game-of-thrones-season-8-premiere/

A3A2CB9E-1720-480A-8B65-CEBA426419C7.jpeg

What the hell is Lucas doing there? Does he just wander the globe looking for film sets to visit?

Lucas: "you know, none of this would be possible with my innovative process for ___________". You know, you could do all this without actors.

What the hell is Lucas doing there? Does he just wander the globe looking for film sets to visit?

Lucas: "you know, none of this would be possible with my innovative process for ___________". You know, you could do all this without actors.

Benioff and Weiss wanted to meet him before starting work on their KOTOR films.

Have drinks and snacks, snuggled up on the couch with my girl. let the show begin.

Really enjoyed this episode as well, reminded me of earlier seasons where you actually got to spend some time with the characters. And the side-boob was some sort of CGI right? Looked weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed the hell out of it, great mood in this episode. Everyone was at peace for once. It nice to see these characters together one last time. I fear we will lose a lot of them starting next week Also with Podrick's song, it had a LOTR/Helms Deeps feel to it.

Back