HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juicy stuff. 2 calm before the storm episodes then. Well, with these characters that's fine by me. And the episodes served their purpose - the tension next week is going to be unbearable. :panic:

And Arya that naughty little minx.

Jaime knighting Brieanne was a great moment. A really big missed opportunity with Bran and Jaime imo. The conversation that could’ve been. At the very least Bran should’ve set the record straight on the origin of the “King Slayer” in front of Dany. Should’ve had Gendry come up with a weapon that would’ve allowed Jaime to utilize his sword arm again. Not so sure about those crypts, I mean they’re fighting an enemy who raises the dead. Duh. Lady Stonheart and her crew might present another front in the battle.

brienne-knight.gif

Just read two Bran theories that blew my mind.

View attachment 451175

That was pretty good. Ha ha ha [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All these people in jubilation over Arya and Gendry's scene - I don't get it. Can someone point me to scene that remotely hints at romantic chemistry between them? I'm happy Arya found some sort of companionship but for everyone to scream, "Yes!! Finally!!," . . . . . . . like, where is that coming from?

Ive heard they’ve got some action scenes for him in the next episode. When your master has upgraded to dragons being a dire wolf isn’t such a big deal anymore. Maybe he’ll be in the crypt with Sam and help out.

Yeah, that was Ghost. It was a freaking “blink and you didn’t notice” scene...I didn’t notice him until my second viewing of the episode. They could have at least had some sort of reunion in Episode 1 where Jon returns to Winterfell. Ghost could have bounced up to Jon and they could have played in the snow.

As for Arya and Gendry, did they ever have a romantic chemistry? No, but they had a shared history. They survived Harrenhal together, we’re taken by the Brotherhood together, and when Gendry left with the Brotherhood, Arya wanted him to stay with her, saying he could come to Winterfell with her. Was there any romance then? No, because she was still a child and had to find herself. And Gendry most likely didn’t harbor any romantic feelings for her, didn’t realize he felt anything for her until he saw how grown up she had become.

. . . they had a shared history. They survived Harrenhal together, we’re taken by the Brotherhood together, and when Gendry left with the Brotherhood, Arya wanted him to stay with her, saying he could come to Winterfell with her.

She had a shared history with pie boy and the Hound too but no one is asking for those hookups. You're able to acknowledge no romance between them though.

As far as asking Gendry to come back with her to Winterfell, she said, "as family".

Arya have this puppy love for him. She might not be satisfy at the end. He's probably not into women in charge of bedding. It's like scary sex; bed me or I'll kill you or worse, cut it off.

"Anyway, Arya will probably kill that dead dragon with her dragon glass spear." - GOT Prediction

I quickly dismissed your prediction but after thinking about it, it could lead to an interesting development. Arya kills the ice dragon, Dany - in the spur of the moment - wants to kill her. Jon needs to make a split second decision and remembers Arya's call in episode 1, "Don't forget you're a Stark."

My prediction is that this chick is Little finger:
IMG_20190421_203816.jpg

I’d be surprised if the Night King shows up at Winterfull. The smart thing to do is let the North deplete it’s forces fighting the first army and he flies to Kings Landing and makes a fresh army out of the Lannister army. Gold Company and a million citizens of the city. The Night King May have a Night Queen with him the next time you see him. Bron having left the city reaches Winterfell and realizes he’ll never get paid throws in with the Lannister boys showing he’s one of the good guys as well. Tyrion will kill Cersei with the crossbow Bron brings with him cuz “... this fokin family” and cus prophecy. Tyrion is the younger brother. But so is Jaime by a few a seconds. But it’s poetic if Tyrion does it cuz he used it on his father as well.
They loathe each other.

Last edited:
I quickly dismissed your prediction but after thinking about it, it could lead to an interesting development. Arya kills the ice dragon, Dany - in the spur of the moment - wants to kill her. Jon needs to make a split second decision and remembers Arya's call in episode 1, "Don't forget you're a Stark."

My prediction is that this chick is Little finger:
View attachment 451348

Theon is not known to be a strategic character. He couldn't be rescue by his sister, had to take advice from Jon to save his sister, and needed his sister's permission to join Sansa. Recovering his honor is his only chance. Unless you're referring to some weird conspiracy where Little Finger is somehow alive and masquerading as someone else. Sansa would know if LF is alive.

Be interesting if Jaqen H'ghar disguise himself as someone and assassinate Arya.

I’d be surprised if the Night King shows up at Winterfull. The smart thing to do is let the North deplete it’s forces fighting the first army and he flies to Kings Landing and makes a fresh army out of the Lannister army. Gold Company and a million citizens of the city. The Night King May have a Night Queen with him the next time you see him. Bron having left the city reaches Winterfell and realizes he’ll never get paid throws in with the Lannister boys showing he’s one of the good guys as well. Tyrion will kill Cersei with the crossbow Bron brings with him cuz “... this fokin family” and cus prophecy. Tyrion is the younger brother. But so is Jaime by a few a seconds. But it’s poetic if Tyrion does it cuz he used it on his father as well.
They loathe each other.

Night King would have to bypass Winterfell. To go to King Landing alone is not wise. Cersi might already have plans for Danny's dragon but instead take it on Night King's one dragon instead of two. His goal is to kill Three-Eye Raven anyway. The likes of Cersi will eventually destroy themselves anyway, all he have to do is wait.

Any scene you could point to?

The show has been foreshadowing that relationship since an infamous scene in episode five of season two, when a then-underage Arya stole peeks at Gendry’s bare chest. She’s had a crush on him since then and even though it’s a child’s crush they still had feelings for each other for a long time. They may not have acted on it and Gendry may have seen her as a child at that time but you could tell by their interactions the feelings were mutual. He is the only “boy” she has had any kind of feeling for in the entire show and when she finally sees him again after having to say goodbye so abruptly she remembers those feelings and decides to act on them. Gendry also sees her as a grown woman and remembers his feelings for “my lady” and reciprocates.

The show has been foreshadowing that relationship since an infamous scene in episode five of season two, when a then-underage Arya stole peeks at Gendry’s bare chest. She’s had a crush on him since then and even though it’s a child’s crush they still had feelings for each other for a long time. They may not have acted on it and Gendry may have seen her as a child at that time but you could tell by their interactions the feelings were mutual. He is the only “boy” she has had any kind of feeling for in the entire show and when she finally sees him again after having to say goodbye so abruptly she remembers those feelings and decides to act on them. Gendry also sees her as a grown woman and remembers his feelings for “my lady” and reciprocates.

Scoured the internet and the only evidence you found was Arya sneaking a peek at Gendry? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/think/amp/ncna997306

If you rewatch the scene, there's not enough there to confirm she has a crush on him. She's not hiding behind some curtains sneaking a peek in awe of Gendry - she's having trouble looking in his direction because she finds it awkward that he has no shirt on. But let's say she does like him....... He doesn't. So everyone jumping for joy because Gendry "finally" got with Arya still seems misplaced.

The writers of the show have confirmed this relationship with a love scene in this past episode. How much evidence do you need? Scenes where they stare longingly into each other’s eyes throughout every season? I think you’re being combative for no reason. It’s in the show man. Get over it.

Back