HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Sam and Gilly -die
- Brienne -dies
- Tormund -dies
- Davos -dies
- Greyworm -dies
- Misandei -dies
- Red Witch -dies
- Euron -dies
- Yara -dies from blue dragon fire
- Varys -dies
- Beric -dies
- Jorah -dies
- Gendry -dies
- the Hound -dies
- Podrick -dies
- Bronn -dies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From your list, I think Beric, Euron, Greyworm, Jorah, Bronn (though I wish he wouldn't), and the Red Witch will definitely die. Others who I strongly suspect will are Cersei, Jaime, the little girl who leads the Stark-allied house, Theon, the Mountain, the evil scientist guy, all the dragons, and the more I think about it, Dany.

Probably not is Sam, Sansa, Yara, and Bran (the importance they assign to the 3 eyed raven now makes this seem unlikely).

Maybe is everyone else. I hope Brienne survives and becomes the new leader of the Kingsguard. I hope Davos becomes hand of the king/queen.

Yeah, she's tiny and still looks young enough that they could have pretended Arya is 13 and gotten away with it. I don't know what age she's supposed to be in the show. At least the actress is in fact 22.
Supposedly she's 18 in the show.

If you think that is an orgasm, you must be doing something wrong.

I really can't believe I have to explain this. The use of the word, "orgasm" that I used was a metaphorical hyperbole. I didn't provide the clip to actually show orgasms.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you know that and that you got my point with the provided clip.

I understand what you were trying to say but I don’t agree with you. It’s just people being excited about two of the characters they have watched for the past 8 years finally come together in a relationship that’s been foreshadowed.

If you have a problem with the way people react to this show, or any other, maybe you shouldn’t watch reaction videos. Your reaction to their reaction went beyond hyperbole.

Mr. Green's reaction to these peep in this thread reactin to others reacting to a fantasy/fictional reaction. The power of reactin.

936bf39839b57a22620e2d5c0396db49.jpg

I definitely saw Sansa and Theon's look at one another as a love interest type of thing. I don't expect Theon to survive much longer, but they may share a kiss before his end.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back