HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I've always liked Stannis, but it's nice to see the character moving past the embittered/aggrieved rut he was in for the first bit.

I know what you mean. Personally, I wish he didn't rely so much on Melisandre, but I guess he feels it's been working out for him.

Seems to me like Daenerys would be the character expected to win but then, this being Game of Thrones she'll probably be captured, tortured and killed in some sadistic manner. Evil Samwise will win.

Yep, the worst thing she could of done is go down to the dragon cell and then get scared....she should of just ***** slapped them two and showed them who's boss....

:lol

I saw ''defiantly'' in the Avengers thread today. Took all of my inner will to resist...
I've said it before but I think that one is just the result of auto-correct from people typing too fast on their phones. That's why it hasn't really bothered me. But man, it seems like I'm seeing it every other post now. I wonder if people really do believe it's spelled that way. :ohbfrank:

I've said it before but I think that one is just the result of auto-correct from people typing too fast on their phones. That's why it hasn't really bothered me. But man, it seems like I'm seeing it every other post now. I wonder if people really do believe it's spelled that way. :ohbfrank:

Apparently it's a whole big thing - I did a google search and got a heck of a lot results with it being discussed :lol

Apparently it's a whole big thing - I did a google search and got a heck of a lot results with it being discussed :lol
giphy.gif

Tonight's episode was one of the best thus far this season, in my opinion, and it didn't even include my favorite storyline - King's Landing.

I'm pissed at that ending though. He's one of my favorites, and was hoping to see him again, only to get my wish and have that happen.

I swear to rhollor if the show has stannis summon a spirit to assassinate roose bolton I'm never watching it again. ROOSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE COMPETENT BAD GUYS NOT AN EXPENDABLE EXTRA.

I swear to rhollor if the show has stannis summon a spirit to assassinate roose bolton I'm never watching it again. ROOSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE COMPETENT BAD GUYS NOT AN EXPENDABLE EXTRA.

I think thats what the witch was trying to get John Snow to do when she made her advance.

I'm sure she'll come up with another way to no-scope the noble and valiant roose bolton.
But seriously, I bet that "surprise but realistic twist" grrm was teasing the possibility of is Roose as King and littlefinger as hand (or vice versa).
tumblr_n18lzyiL371qe30t7o1_r1_500.png

I think thats what the witch was trying to get John Snow to do when she made her advance.

Yeah man, Roose Bolton for the Mister-Falcon win. He's a hard dude, his house sigil is a skinned man, and he bones fat chicks. Seriously, what's not to like?

Back