HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was good to see Stannis not act like a complete **** for once and show some heart. Of course, this means he'll probably get killed off soon.

Good episode, though. **** is getting real. And don't worry guys, the legendary Ser Jorah Mormont will save the day.

I really like Stannis in the show, I think they cast him well. I sometimes wonder who they'd cast for a young Robert

Anyone else Notice how much Aiden Gillen has changed his portrayal of Littlefinger. He now speaks out of the side of his mouth and acts overly sinister. Quite funny watching him from season 1 and now in Season 5.

I've been wondering if it was my imagination. I noticed it last season, he was sounding more Irish than he did in earlier seasons.

I finally got HBONow and got caught up. Great season so far. Stannis is really starting to grow on me, and like someone else posted, I was moved by the scene with his daughter. But I also have girls :lol I doubt he'll make it through the season, but I hope he does. Funny how Sansa got stuck with the two most sadistic psychopaths in the show. Also glad Bronn is getting more attention this season. I feared he might fade into the background after what happened last season. But then, it's hard for me to see the Sand sisters or whatever they are called not getting some blood on their hands when Bronn and Jamie try to rescue Jamie's daughter, so. . .the comment about golden shrouds from the first episode makes me fear that neither of the remaining Jamie/Cersei brood are long for this world. Carnage and death! :rock :rock :rock

I finally got HBONow and got caught up. Great season so far. Stannis is really starting to grow on me, and like someone else posted, I was moved by the scene with his daughter. But I also have girls :lol I doubt he'll make it through the season, but I hope he does. Funny how Sansa got stuck with the two most sadistic psychopaths in the show. Also glad Bronn is getting more attention this season. I feared he might fade into the background after what happened last season. But then, it's hard for me to see the Sand sisters or whatever they are called not getting some blood on their hands when Bronn and Jamie try to rescue Jamie's daughter, so. . .the comment about golden shrouds from the first episode makes me fear that neither of the remaining Jamie/Cersei brood are long for this world. Carnage and death! :rock :rock :rock

This. Was glad to see the Jamie/Bronn team-up. Though, for a master swordsman, it was a bit surprising Jamie didn't figure out his hand could be used for close combat. He should get a spiked fist or something for combat, as it's not like he could articulate that hand for close-in grappling anyways.

I really like Stannis in the show, I think they cast him well...
...Stannis is really starting to grow on me, and like someone else posted, I was moved by the scene with his daughter. But I also have girls :lol I doubt he'll make it through the season, but I hope he does... But then, it's hard for me to see the Sand sisters or whatever they are called not getting some blood on their hands when Bronn and Jamie try to rescue Jamie's daughter, so. . .the comment about golden shrouds from the first episode makes me fear that neither of the remaining Jamie/Cersei brood are long for this world. Carnage and death! :rock :rock :rock
Agreed, Stannis is really coming into his own, this season. And yep, I fear Jaime and Bronn's rescue will either go horribly wrong and Myrcella will die as a consequence or the Sand Sisters will get to her first and kill her. Really looking forward to seeing this play out.

Stannis seems to get a lot of hate, but I've been a fan of his since he led the charge of the battlements at the Battle of the Blackwater.

oVFbU93.jpg

Stannis seems to get a lot of hate, but I've been a fan of his since he led the charge of the battlements at the Battle of the Blackwater.
Personally I've always liked Stannis, but it's nice to see the character moving past the embittered/aggrieved rut he was in for the first bit.

Back