HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So technically two episodes in one showing would equate to five movies for one book. Damn Peter Jackson, he's sooo greedy!! :wink1: :wacky :nana: :lol :peace

Saw the King Slayer in person today at Salt Lake Comic Con :rock

I'm rather surprised he and Cersei were free this weekend to attend our con instead of out promoting the IMAX screenings. I guess we have like have a dozen IMAX screens here, so that is probably a larger than average number for a city. Maybe they're doubling dipping and also here to promote that. Either way, its cool to have the Lannister twins here. Just wish they could have gotten Tyrion to complete the set :lol

Going to the IMAX experience on Tuesday after I recover from the con this weekend.

I may be selling my Velarian steel longclaw sword Damascus version
cea1644a97e1a55a736601f1c15ceca6.jpg
e7560809ab80022ef01028d80cea6626.jpg
b661929d9f991ba3477755fa15c74c5f.jpg
55ef5e95c3ea5a00e78f4659b6763461.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005

Dammit, the House Martell slip cover is sold out online at Best Buy now. Should have pulled the trigger when I had the chance.

Dammit, the House Martell slip cover is sold out online at Best Buy now. Should have pulled the trigger when I had the chance.
I got Martell. :banana

I know one house sold out last year but came back in-stock at some point, I think it was Targaryen.

Not sure if you can still buy the exclusive versions after the release date though...

This may be the best Game of Thrones trailer yet, except perhaps the "Seven Devils" trailer from Season 2. It's too close to tell!

Back