Hawthorne Village Star Wars collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to agree, Yoda's hut and Jabba's palace are pretty good. Hoth looks like crap. I think The palace works since they tried to keep it all in scale with itself.

I have all four pices so far in the collection. The first figure (Luke) looks like a.., but all the others seem ok. I have seen pictures of Jabbas palace and an AT-AT vrs Snowspeeder coming out.

Sorry about the no pics. Since the Sandcrawler there have been a few delivered to my door. The AT-AT with snowspeeder deploying towhook, Jabbas Sail Bardge,Endor Bunker, Ewok Villiage, Yodas house and last week Luke's Xwing in Degobah swamp was delivered. I called and the rep said there will be 12 total in the collection.

So here is the collection so far

Tattoonie Luke
Hoth Vader
AT-AT Leia
Yodas house Yoda
Jabba Palace Jabba
Endor Bunker Han
Sail Barge Leia- not as hot as the real deal.
Degobah Swamp Luke xwing
Ewok Village Ewok
Sandcrawler C-3PO

Since these are part a subscription plan, your only hope (aside from subscribing and just sending everything you don't want back) is to wait for someone to sell theirs on ebay or on a forum.

I search for Jabba items on ebay on a daily basis and I've only seen the Jabba's Palace one come up once (which was the one I won). I haven't seen the Sail Barge come up at all, but that one just came out. Not sure about Yoda, as I'm not interested in that one.

If anyone wants to sell their Sail Barge, I'm interested.

Heres pictures of the pieces I have so far...
parts006-1.jpg

parts005-1.jpg

parts004-1.jpg

parts003-1.jpg

parts002.jpg

parts001-1.jpg

Heres pictures of the pieces I have so far...

Nice pics Boinkffd!
Could you make some close up pics of the figures? I have seen some of Yoda, Vader and Jabba, they look decent but Luke with the canteen looks awefull. I'm curious to see how Han, X-Wing Luke and Slave Leia came out :D

I called Hawthorn and ask about additional pieces. They said there would be 12 in the set. Could not confirm what the next two pieces would be.

Back