Hawthorne Village Star Wars collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a little side-by-side using a larger image of the ad and the actual in-hand figure. Not pretty.

hawthorne_village_luke.jpg

fail-office-36-600x400.jpg

found the sketches. It's in the sept 2009 issue with Cad Bane on the cover. The two sketches they show are Jabba's palace and Yoda's hut on Dagobah. Color photo's show Hoth and The Endor Bunker.

Holy Cow---I have never seen that model kit before.
Did a search on Ebay but that did not come up--anyone know where I can get one?

found the sketches. It's in the sept 2009 issue with Cad Bane on the cover. The two sketches they show are Jabba's palace and Yoda's hut on Dagobah. Color photo's show Hoth and The Endor Bunker.

I actually have that issue, but I forgot about that article. Yes, the Jabba's palace one might be interesting (but only if you can get it separately). I was thinking more about a model of the interior when you first mentioned it, but actually I think a model of the outside would be pretty cool.

Holy Cow---I have never seen that model kit before.
Did a search on Ebay but that did not come up--anyone know where I can get one?

It's the ERTL kit. They're not very expensive.

https://www.starwarsmodels.com/jabba.html

Has anyone bought the previous ones? Besides Mos Eisley and Hoth, what were the other two sets? I don't think I've seen any pics other than bug-eyed Luke.

There are pictures in this thread on Rebelscum. The other ones I've seen are the Hoth base and Yoda's house, but there's also an Endor bunker one apparently in the works.

EDIT: Here are some representative pictures (not mine):

33kgco2.jpg

nyhisp.jpg

Yoda's house looks pretty good. Hoth base not so much.

Yoda doesn't look that bad for his size (size matters not). Still not anything I'd collect.

Back