Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh :yess: this will be mine , glad it's the comic version and not the movie version as i'm not too much of a Jeremy Renner fan

Yehh i dont like art print also switch out parts any time but if they can add Art Print why not :wink1:

Totally agree. As long as SSC continue the route of switch out parts and the added benefit of art prints, those are great EXs. I'm personally not a fan of the only art print EXs.

Either way: Here to hoping Hawkeye comes out as amazing as the production peek makes it look.

I'm excited about this one also. The comic version is the best and this looks fantastic. Hope the preorder isn't too far away.

Hawkeye's getting a new solo series in August.

hawkeye-covers.jpg

Oh cool. It shows me how to shoot an arrow. Now I know how! :yess:

when i was a kid their was some great solo hawkeye comics, i believe they must have been west coast avengers solo issues or something to that extent... have been a huge hawkeye fan ever since..this statues is something i truly have wanted for a very long time.
I became a fan of Hawkeye around the same time, as I had some of those Solo Avengers Starring Hawkeye comics, as well as the West Coast Avengers series. I had some little pewter Marvel figures, including Hawkeye, and he was my favorite. I've just always loved his look.

Hawkeye's getting a new solo series in August.

hawkeye-covers.jpg
Bah. Ultimates infestation already corrupted his movie version. I guess the 616 comics version isn't immune, either.

Last edited:
Can't wait for this to go on pre-order. I was planning on ordering the Kotobukiya Fine Art statue out of the Previews catalog this month, but now that I see a Premium Format is on the way it's kind of a no brainer.

Bah. Ultimates infestation already corrupted his movie version. I guess the 616 comics version isn't immune, either.

Don't even get me started on what did with Fury. Well at least it's still better than how Green Arrow is being treated over at DC.

Just need a handful more to complete a classic Avengers line-up. Witch, Vision, Quicksilver, Antman & Wasp.

I became a fan of Hawkeye around the same time, as I had some of those Solo Avengers Starring Hawkeye comics, as well as the West Coast Avengers series. I had some little pewter Marvel figures, including Hawkeye, and he was my favorite. I've just always loved his look.

True. 616 Hawkeye had this costume since the end of Fear Itself. No doubt this was to streamline his look across different versions for recognition with the movie. They did the same with Wolverine at one point. His Ultimate, 616 and Evolution cartoon costume were all changed to the same blue shirt and yellow stripes look fo a while, early 2000s (although none matched the various movies).

I wouldn't be suprsied if the shades look eventually ends up on the EMH cartoon, the last place he appears in the classic look. It doesn't bother me, but I'm glad the PF gets the classic costume.

Everything 616 since "Heroes Reborn" has been a big, fat "What If" universe to me. An Ultimates-style Hawkeye is the least of its concerns IMO. I'm just glad the classic stories from "Volume 1" of the Marvel Universe still live on in the form of collected trades.

No doubt this was to streamline his look across different versions for recognition with the movie.
I'm sure you are right about that. But being a fan of his classic costume since I was a kid, I am not a fan of that movie, anymore than when they decide to give Cap some weird, temporary look (like Captain Rogers or whatever).

Everything 616 since "Heroes Reborn" has been a big, fat "What If" universe to me. An Ultimates-style Hawkeye is the least of its concerns IMO. I'm just glad the classic stories from "Volume 1" of the Marvel Universe still live on in the form of collected trades.
Yeah, both DC and Marvel have really gone down the crapper in recent years due to attempts to "shock" the fans with the next big mega crossover and mandatory "death" of one or a handful of b-listers. The thing with Scarlet Witch was the final straw in my interest in Marvel, really. Like you I'm happy to just read my older comics though. They are still awesome.

Yeah, both DC and Marvel have really gone down the crapper in recent years due to attempts to "shock" the fans with the next big mega crossover and mandatory "death" of one or a handful of b-listers. The thing with Scarlet Witch was the final straw in my interest in Marvel, really. Like you I'm happy to just read my older comics though. They are still awesome.

I liked Everything from Marvel up until after Civil War, and Everything From DC up until after Blackest Night...I don't know what happened but I stopped reading a while back.

I liked Everything from Marvel up until after Civil War, and Everything From DC up until after Blackest Night...I don't know what happened but I stopped reading a while back.

Yeh, I'm more hooked on the omnibi marvel has been putting out. I plan on eventually getting most of em and reading the timeless stories.

Marvel has always been great. Some of my favorite arcs from Marvel were Spider-Man clone wars (poke all the fun you want at me), the Twelve from X-Men.

Some of the recent moves made by marvel has been head scratching. Born again with Spider-Man, Norman Osborn fathering 2 kids with Gwen Stacy, really Marvel? Why?! M-Day with the X-Men.

I really liked the Civil War and Skrull war.... I recently just stopped collecting comics in general. I didn't realize how expensive Marvel got. $3.99 for a comic that's half filled with advertisement and the writing isn't as great as it used to be.

On a side not, can't wait to see the full preview on Hawk-Eye, he's been long over-due.

Looks pretty cool. Never been a fan of that color purple. But it is true to the character so that's what matters. This is all up to Jenn if we end up ordering. She loves Hawkeye.

sta_gg_Marvel_Skycycle_l.jpg

this is in 1/4 too, why isnt anybody getting this, does this have to with brand name lol

sta_gg_Marvel_Skycycle_l.jpg

this is in 1/4 too, why isnt anybody getting this, does this have to with brand name lol

Just looked up the specs. Don't think it is 1/4. Looks really nice though. I think the GG hero+vehicle series is looking good so far.

Regular Price: $459.99

Dimensions: Stands 12.5" tall
Release Date: Q3 2012
Edition Size: TBD

Back