Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they will come up with new Cap PF & Thor PF Comic base i missed on those two :( ......2013??

Hopefully not. They have already done 3 Capt. America PFs and 2 Thors. It is time to start introducing new characters and I feel that Spider-Woman and Hawkeye are a step in the right direction.

We don't care if SS has done it before. There are those of us who weren't collecting when Comic book Steve Rogers Cap and comic book Thor came out. For us, movie versions and alternate characters who took up the mantle will not do. So I agree with Dhaval, many of us need a new classic comic book Thor and Cap from SS.

Hawkeye is an "A" List character? :dunno

I would say now, probably yes, mainly due to recent exposure. Even earlier this year I would have said no. Just like before Iron Man's movie, I would have said no. As always, it's debatable.

We don't care if SS has done it before. There are those of us who weren't collecting when Comic book Steve Rogers Cap and comic book Thor came out. For us, movie versions and alternate characters who took up the mantle will not do. So I agree with Dhaval, many of us need a new classic comic book Thor and Cap from SS.

I would say now, probably yes, mainly due to recent exposure. Even earlier this year I would have said no. Just like before Iron Man's movie, I would have said no. As always, it's debatable.

LOL, well good for you. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would disagree with you, just like there are people that would disagree with me.

It's called my opinion, and my opinion, is that it's awesome that they are finally introducing new characters that have had extremely limited or no exposure in the Sideshow world. :wink1:

Same here. Late in the game, but I can almost guarantee you that if they do release another Thor and Cap, it will be a Comiquette meaning 1/5 sculpted.

I don't consider Hawkeye an A-list character. I reserve that to a very select few characters. In fact, I don't think Iron Man would have been there previous to his movies. Thor is still borderline A-lister in my eyes. Reserved really for Wolverine, Spidey, Hulk, Cap, and now Iron Man. Guys like Cyclops and Hawkeye would be high B's.

Same here. Late in the game, but I can almost guarantee you that if they do release another Thor and Cap, it will be a Comiquette meaning 1/5 sculpted.

do we really care abt scale ? we r not paying those horrifying prices on Evilbay for old Cap & Thor PF's

This Hawkeye is looking real nice so far.I personally prefer comic image PF Figures to movie image figures.Probably because I'm older and grew up with comic books and lot of the original Artists.I wonder how they will do Ant Man and Wasp since they will be smaller in PF size.The Ant Man arrow was a good idea..so I guess the best way is for Ant Man and Wasp to be incorporated along with another PF Figure.That will work.

ant man & wasp riding on a bee maybe?

I think a lot of collectors care very much about scale.

yes they r even i m too but Thor & Captain still acceptable at 1/5 scale to complete avengers line ..... my friend is getting all bowen avengers coz he missed on Thor PF & Cap PF ....i dont like bowen scale as they r too pricy scale wise

yes they r even i m too but Thor & Captain still acceptable at 1/5 scale to complete avengers line ..... my friend is getting all bowen avengers coz he missed on Thor PF & Cap PF ....i dont like bowen scale as they r too pricy scale wise

Yeah, I guess it all depends where Sideshow is going with their new premium format creedo. There's always a possibility they do a new Thor fully sculpted in 1/4, since they have told us all 1/4 are Premium Formats. I really don't think they're focusing on 1/5 statues anymore.

We haven't seen anymore 1/5 AH! pieces, we are assuming they have cancelled the Women of Marvel 1/5 line, we haven't seen anymore 1/5 Mark Brooks pieces, and really haven't seen any new previews for anymore 1/5 scale X-Men.

I agree with you on the Bowen thing. For 1/7-1/6 scale, they are way too expensive and unimpressive, in my opinion. :clap

Putting a smaller scale statue to complete the SSC Avengers PF Team is .......
FAILED_10.jpg

Back