Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think hawkeye looks fantastic been hoping for this to come out but wasn't expecting it so soon oh we'll looks like San Diego month is going to cost a lot lol

Only one Ultimate Captain America Comic Base PF other is James Bucky Cap PF which I have & 1 thor comic base PF they made till date. I dont care abt movie line

Doesn't matter. It's still 3 different versions of Cap and 2 versions of Thor.

Plus, if you are so worried about having a comic Thor and a comic Cap, why don't you just buy the original ones?

This Hawkeye is looking real nice so far.I personally prefer comic image PF Figures to movie image figures.Probably because I'm older and grew up with comic books and lot of the original Artists.
That's probably part of it, but also. . .the movie characters just don't "pop" like the comic characters do. With a few exceptions like Iron Man, they just aren't as colorful and fantastic looking in movie form. And when you're talking about something you want to pose and look at, I think the comic style is much more aesthetically pleasing.

why the heck does ss release a comic version when all the other avenger pf are movie based. :slap

They're not all movie based. Thor, Capt. America, Ms. Marvel, Hulk, Black Panther, Iron Man and now Spider-Woman are all comic based.

why the heck does ss release a comic version when all the other avenger pf are movie based. :slap
3282222799_42e11dc1b3_z.jpg

These 3" Wasp and Antman statues go great with Avengers PF set up. I have the Antman one and it goes perfectly with PFs, still waiting for the Wasp to be released.

901747_press01-001.jpg
651234+097.jpg

-

Finally, awesomeness returns to the PF line. Nice work, Sideshow.

Ain't that the truth? Couldn't agree more. The Marvel line of PFs have been less than spectacular lately. Hopefully, Hawkeye marks the beginning of the return to greatness for the Marvel PF line.

How have you been Chap? :wave What are you collecting these days with the recent Marvel PF quality issues and the Buffy line dying (again)?

I had Iron Man on order but in last i cancelled :slap but didnt seen him in most of the collection collection
That Iron Man Comiquette can be held for a reasonably good price. I picked mine up a couple of years ago for less than $200 shipped. That armor is the definitive Iron Man to my eyes, and the statue has really grown on me, but I understand that some take issue with his pose and the fact that he's holding a flag.

Cool sculpt?
Well done Mixed Media?
A-List character?
More importantly, a character I like?
COMIC BOOK VERSION?

I MUST BUY!!!
Best news all day.

come on i have taste i like all of them but cant buy everything i m asking for suggestion coz we all friends here

Personally speaking I NEED the Hulk Maquette and if there's any money left, which I doubt, Hawkeye would be a nice acquisition. No interest in Spiderwoman with that lack of hips look.

Finally!!!! Now where is Black Widow & Scarlet Witch? :impatient:

:exactly:

But I think it's interesting the first Marvel preview after Spider-Woman is Hawkeye.

Since they're a couple in the comics now, maybe this is a tactic to spark interest in the Spider-Woman PF?

Back