Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting this piece via local retailer...this will go well with my original SS comic Avengers set up of the Hulk PF, Captain America PF, Thor PF and the classic Iron Man Comiquette :yess:

Woot. I just got my Snowtrooper and E-webb. Plus SS CS just sent out my replacement box for my Blackwidow PF and the missing EX gun.

Now I have Hawkeye and Storm coming in. Lady Death should also be right around the corner. If HT Thor and BW hit my wallet is going to cry.

Mad I missed the chance to order the EX... can't see myself buying the reg with red skull lsb/rhino on deck.

Man, I think I have to cancel my EX...Rhino, Storm, plus I just paid for SS Black Widow EX and HT TDKR Bats..I don't think I can swing it...

"Dear Zaldiva Comics & Collectibles,

Your pre-order of the Hawkeye - Avengers PF (300101) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in 7 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that both your shipping address and payment information (above) are correct on your order by Friday, March 1, 2013."

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait for this! :)

I can't wait for this one. Hopefully it doesn't have any QC issues like with Spider-Woman. Comic Hawkeye is such an awesome looking character. I didn't get my one from SS so I still have bit of a wait so make sure you post lots of pictures to the ones who gets there's soon :)

Getting charged tomorrow for the EX. I think this is the piece I am most looking forward to seeing in person out of all that is coming the next few months. It looks so great in the photos, so hope the finsished product looks as good.

Getting charged tomorrow for the EX. I think this is the piece I am most looking forward to seeing in person out of all that is coming the next few months. It looks so great in the photos, so hope the finsished product looks as good.

Same but its a shocker for it to be released so early.

It's gonna look sick in my new PAX set up and will look good next to my black panther, hes been lonely for 2 years now.

Mine's here on Thursday as well.

Wish I had Cap, Thor, Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk, but oh well. I can't wait to see picks of people's Avengers set ups with Hawkeye.

For me Hawkeye will be joining Classic Iron Man and Black Panther. Hopefully when Scarlet Witch comes in she'll make my classic Avengers line up look a little better. He's technically joining Thing, Wolverine and Spider-Man, too, if you want to count New Avengers. I guess Rogue counts now, too. And Storm. Really, almost everybody important has been an Avenger. And also, his broken up girlfriend Spider-Woman...

With Hawkeye done, I'd like like to see Hank Pym in any version and Wasp, I think they're inevitable. The real stretch is Quicksilver and Wonder Man, but they'd round out the classics quite well.

Back