Have Brush, Will Paint... Commission paints by Saintsyn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Have Brush, Will Paint.

Nice work, you still taking commissions? Have the Dovahkiin Head Sculpt coming that I need painted.

DSC_1378.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! And yes I am open for commissions, just shoot me a PM!

Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will regretfully be getting out of the commission biz...

16+ years of graphic design and staring at a computer all day are taking their toll and I just can't see that well anymore. Just finished up some commissions recently and they were absolutely nerve wracking because i could not focus on the eyes... I appreciate everyones business over the years and hope you all have enjoyed my work. I'll probably keep doing customs for myself every now and again, but I don't set my standards as high for myself!

Thanks guys, it was fun while it lasted

EDIT: Eyes are fixed and I has glasses now!! Let me paint your figures!!!

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that. You've done some fantastic work here. I hope you'll continue to share your own custom work, though.

Great to see your back in the game. I bought your Flint a while back and love the repaint you did on him. I'll be hitting you up soon.

Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will regretfully be getting out of the commission biz...

16+ years of graphic design and staring at a computer all day are taking their toll and I just can't see that well anymore. Just finished up some commissions recently and they were absolutely nerve wracking because i could not focus on the eyes... I appreciate everyones business over the years and hope you all have enjoyed my work. I'll probably keep doing customs for myself every now and again, but I don't set my standards as high for myself!

Thanks guys, it was fun while it lasted

Aww man that sucks to hear...

EDIT: Eyes are fixed and I has glasses now!! Let me paint your figures!!!

Hooray!!!

happy-recharge.jpg

Back