Have Brush, Will Paint... Commission paints by Saintsyn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Have Brush, Will Paint.

are you still doing repaints? and if so how long does it take you to do it. thanks man

Yes I still do repaints though please PM me first to make sure I am in town (traveling at the moment...) and usually for a head repaint it takes about a week...

Glad to see your stayin busy, nice work on your recent stuff! :hi5:

Greetings all, I am currently about to be involved in some heavy duty overtime in regards to my day job... To all that have PM'd me recently or have things you would like painted I will be out of commission for a couple of weeks. I will post back here when I am up and running again! Thanks to everyone for the influx of work recently!

Howdy guys... I'm back in action again if anyone needs some painting done.

Some newish work:

DSCF2591.jpg

DSCF2590.jpg

DSCF2596.jpg

DSCF2600.jpg

DSCF2593.jpg

DSCF2598.jpg

DSCF2599.jpg

DSCF2597.jpg

Hey almighty Mods, can I get this moved to the appropriate section?

Excellent work. I particularly dig the zombies :rock

Just as some constructive criticism, though, have you considered maybe using a different type of paint that would leave a smoother texture behind? The technique/skill is excellent across the board IMO, but I think it would look even better if you had a smoother finish. Just a thought.

Actually, that's not the paint. That's something I do to give the semblance of skin texture... it's not as pronounced in hand as it is in the macro photos...

Excellent work. I particularly dig the zombies :rock

Just as some constructive criticism, though, have you considered maybe using a different type of paint that would leave a smoother texture behind? The technique/skill is excellent across the board IMO, but I think it would look even better if you had a smoother finish. Just a thought.

Actually, that's not the paint. That's something I do to give the semblance of skin texture... it's not as pronounced in hand as it is in the macro photos...

Yeah, you can tell it's just that some of those sculpts are pretty rough. This is a nice smooth sculpt and there's no roughness that I can see:

Really great work there.

Back