Hasbro Rise of Cobra Baroness SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, sorry. I talked to an awesome sculptor who will hopefully sculpt up a Sienna Miller Baroness head for the HT Female body, and cast it for all of us who want one. ;)

I will keep you guys updated if anything comes of it. Keep your fingers crossed.

lol, sorry. I talked to an awesome sculptor who will hopefully sculpt up a Sienna Miller Baroness head for the HT Female body, and cast it for all of us who want one. ;)

I will keep you guys updated if anything comes of it. Keep your fingers crossed.

I can't say I'd mind that, but I'd paint the hair black. I find her to be the best of the ROC "re-envisions", aside from hair color, accent and lack of a Cobra emblem.:eek:

Her action figure has a Cobra symbol so I'm sure at the end of the movie "Cobra Commander" will hit a button on his magic PDA and make it appear on her costume.

Her action figure has a Cobra symbol so I'm sure at the end of the movie "Cobra Commander" will hit a button on his magic PDA and make it appear on her costume.

:lol Sadly that wouldn't be that hard. They had those transformers back in the day where you apply heat to the symbol to see if it's a decepticon or autobot.

Take a look at the prototype body:
03.jpg

Back